Ayutthaya Full Day Tour with Lunch from Bangkok
A full-day group tour of the ancient city of Ayutthaya from Bangkok, letting you explore the ancient ruins, palaces, Buddha statues, temples and more with an English speaking guide.
- Visit the old temple of Wat Mahathat, witness the Wat Na Phra Mane Buddha statue and the Wat Lokayasutharam the majestic reclining Buddha statue.
- Take a tour of the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and understand about the residence which was once occupied by the Thai Kings.
- Visit the Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon a palace built by the Thai King for meditation.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya to the fullest with a complimentary lunch.
- Company of a local tour guide and roundtrip transfers from Bangkok.
Ayutthaya is one of the most important archaeological sites in Thailand and one of the biggest kingdoms in the region at the time. The place is filled with various temples of Buddhist monasteries and statues which awestruck every tourist. The city held a rich history during the year 1350, earlier the capital of the Siam Kingdom now the place is enlisted under UNESCO World Heritage city.
- The day's tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in the central areas of Bangkok at 7:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven from Bangkok to Ayutthaya with the group which will be an 80 kilometres drive.
- Upon arrival in Ayutthaya, you will be visiting the Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon, a temple built for meditation in the year of 1357 by King U Thong.
- Next up you will be visiting the ancient grand palace followed by the Wat Phra Si Samphet, a temple considered as the holiest one on the site of the old royal palace.
- You will also witness the Vihan Phra Mongkol Bopit, one of the largest bronze Buddha statues and also the reclining Buddha, Wat Lokayasutha.
- At around 12:30 PM head for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Post lunch, you will be visiting the Wat Phra Mahathat, an ancient temple built by King Sri Dhammasokaraja in the early-13th century CE.
- Head to the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, the past residence of the Thai kings. The original complex was constructed by King Prasat Thong in the year 1632.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be heading back to Bangkok and reach Bangkok by 5:00 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch charges.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.