Bangkok City, Temples and Gems Gallery Sightseeing Tour
A half-day city sightseeing group tour of the vibrant city of Bangkok, taking you through the history, culture and diversity. Visit the prominent temples of the city and have a better insight on the Buddist culture and also take a tour of a gems gallery.
- Visit the prominent temples of the city of Bangkok namely Wat Traimit, Wat Pho and Wat Benchamabophit.
- Take a tour of a Gems Gallery and witness the variety of precious stone.
- Pick and drop to your hotel in Bangkok.
- Company of an English speaking guide during the tour.
Bangkok is not just a city, but it is a living entity made up of such contrasting components, that it will take one age to discover them all. Bangkok, the capital of Thailand has something very refreshing and lively about it. The city has the best of both worlds which means it has ancient temples and shopping malls. It's difficult to get bored in a place like this. There are a lot of fun things to do in Bangkok.
- The day's tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in the central areas of Bangkok at 11:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet you would be driven to the three most culturally important temples of Bangkok.
- First on the list is the Wat Pho, the temple of reclining Buddha, a temple which will take your breath away on the first sight, it takes at least an hour to explore this temple which houses 46 metres long reclining Buddha.
- After the tour of the Wat Pho comes the tour of Wat Traimit, popularly known as the temple of Golden Budha, this temple is home to a 5.5 tonnes gold Buddha statue.
- Last, in the list of three temples, you would be visiting the Wat Benchamabophit, the temple built in typical Thai style of architecture is a marvel on its own. The construction of this temple began in the year of 1899 by the request of King Chulalongkorn.
- On the last leg of the tour, before being dropped back to your hotel you will be visiting a Gems Gallery to witness an array of colourful gems.
- Your tour will end at around 5:00 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Entrance charges to the monuments.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.