Temple Tour of Bangkok with Lunch
A day tour where you would be witnessing a 46 metre long reclining Buddha statue, a marvellous Emerald Buddha and a 90-metre tall architectural masterpiece standing tall since the 17th century.
- Visit the Grand Palace which has been the residence of the Kings of Siam since the year of 1782.
- Take a tour of the Emerald Buddha temple, where the statue is made of a single piece of Jade.
- Visit the reclining Buddha in Wat Pho.
- Also, witness the scenic temple of Wat Arun and have a complimentary lunch.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Bangkok is not just a city, but it is a living entity made up of such contrasting components, that it will take one age to discover them all. Bangkok, the capital of Thailand has something very refreshing and lively about it. The city has the best of both worlds which means it has ancient temples and shopping malls. It's difficult to get bored in a place like this. There are a lot of fun things to do in Bangkok.
- The day's tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in the Khao San Road area of Bangkok at around 8:00 PM.
- Post a short meet and greet you will be driven to the Grand Palace of Bangkok with the group which has been the royal residence since the year of 1782 for the Kings of Siam.
- You would also take a tour of the Emerald Buddha Temple, which houses a 15 metres high Buddha statue made completely out of a single piece of Jade.
- Next up on the tour, you will be heading to Wat Pho, the temple of reclining Buddha, a temple which will take your breath away on the first sight, it takes at least an hour to explore this temple which houses 46 metres long reclining Buddha.
- Head for lunch at a local restaurant after the visit to Wat Pho.
- Post lunch you will be heading to the temple of Wat Arun, the name being derived from the Indian Sun God, this temple is about 90 metres tall.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Khao San Road area.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in Khao San.
- Entrance charges to the monuments.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.