Maeklong Train Market, Floating Market and Grand Palace Tour
An experiential tour which takes you to the Maeklong Market where you witness the sellers close and set up shops as per the train movements, a floating market in Damnoen Saduak where the vendors sell their goods on a paddleboat. Also on this tour visit the Bangkok Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha.
- Take a tour of the Maeklong Train Market, a market which is set on an active railway track.
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak floating market, witness the vendors selling their variety of goods on `paddle boats.
- Also, explore the majestic Grand Palace of Bangkok and the Emerald Buddha Temple.
- Complimentary lunch during the tour.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Maeklong Train Market is one of the unique markets you would witness in the city of Bangkok. The vendors set up their shops right on the active railway track and keep folding and opening their shops as per the train movements.
Damnoen Saduak is home to a mesmerizingly beautiful floating market in a canal, where tourist and locals flock every year to enjoy authentic Thai food and culture. The market is about 100 kilometres from the city of Bangkok and is easily accessible by road.
The Grand Palace in Bangkok is definitely on the list of all the travellers coming to the city. The residence of the Royals of Siam since 1782 is a majestic piece of architecture and enchant you on every visit.
- You will be received from your hotel in the central areas of Bangkok and Khao San Road area at 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM respectively.
- At around 7:20 AM you will be departing for the floating market in Damnoen Saduak with the group.
- On the way to the floating market, you will be visiting the Maeklong Train Market at 8:30 AM, the vendors who set shops here on the railway tracks work until the last seconds of the arrival of the train and reopen their shops post the departure of the train.
- You will next up head to the floating market, arrive at the floating market of Damnoen Sadauk by 9:15 AM.
- Take a long-tail speed boat ride through the floating market and experience the bustling market from its very heart.
- At around 11:00 AM you will depart from the floating market to Bangkok.
- Arrive in Bangkok by 1:00 PM and have lunch at a local restaurant.
- You will be visiting the Grand Palace of Bangkok and the Emerald Buddha at around 1:40 PM.
- Explore the royal palace and the Buddha statue which has been made out of a single piece of Jade.
- You will be dropped back to your hotel in Khao San Road area by 3:30 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Longtail boat ride in the Floating Market.
- Entrance charges to monuments.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Bangkok.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.