Floating Market,Grand Palace,Wat Pho and Emerald Buddha Tour
A full-day group tour which takes you to the impressive Damnoen Saduak floating market, the glamorous Grand Palace, the reclining Buddha of Wat Pho and also the Emerald Buddha.
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak floating market, witness the vendors selling their variety of goods on `paddle boats.
- Also, explore the majestic Grand Palace of Bangkok and the Emerald Buddha Temple.
- Take a tour of the Wat Pho Buddha temple and witness the mesmerizingly beautiful reclining Buddha.
- Complimentary lunch during the tour.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Damnoen Saduak is home to a mesmerizingly beautiful floating market in a canal, where tourist and locals flock every year to enjoy authentic Thai food and culture. The market is about 100 kilometres from the city of Bangkok and is easily accessible by road.
The Grand Palace in Bangkok is definitely on the list of all the travellers coming to the city. The residence of the Royals of Siam since 1782 is a majestic piece of architecture and enchant you on every visit. The Emerald Buddha Temple is a part of the Grand Palace and the most iconic here is the Buddha statue which is made out of a single piece of Jade.
Wat Pho temple is the first amongst the list of 6 temples classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples. The temple houses 46 metres long reclining Buddha statue and also a school for Thai medicine. It is considered as the birthplace of Thai massage which is still taught and in practice till date.
- You will be received from your hotel in the central areas of Bangkok and Khao San Road area at 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM respectively.
- At around 7:30 AM you will be departing for the floating market in Damnoen Saduak with the group.
- You will be arriving at the Damnoen Saduak market by 9:00 AM, post-arrival take a long-tail speedboat ride through the main area of the market.
- At 11:30 AM, depart from the floating market to Bangkok.
- You will be heading for lunch after your arrival in Bangkok at around 1:00 PM.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Grand Palace of Bangkok and the Emerald Buddha Temple at 2:00 PM.
- Next up head for the Wat Pho temple at 3:30 PM, the temple of reclining Buddha, a temple which will take your breath away on the first sight, it takes at least an hour to explore this temple which houses 46 metres long reclining Buddha.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to the Khao San Road area by 4:30 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Longtail boat ride in the Floating Market.
- Entrance charges to monuments.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Bangkok.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.