Damnoen Floating Market and Maeklong Railway Market Tour
A half-day experience to the most iconic markets of Thailand, one being a floating one in Damnoen Saduak and the other being a market where vendor operate till they hear a train approaching right at them.
- Take a tour of the Maeklong Train Market, a market which is set on an active railway track.
- An hour of walking through the bustling market and exploring the depths of Damnoen Saduak floating market.
- A longtail speed boat tour through the main area of the Damnoen Saduak Floating market.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Damnoen Saduak is home to a mesmerizingly beautiful floating market in a canal, where tourist and locals flock every year to enjoy authentic Thai food and culture. The market is about 100 kilometres from the city of Bangkok and is easily accessible by road.
Maeklong Train Market is one of the unique markets you would witness in the city of Bangkok. The vendors set up their shops right on the active railway track and keep folding and opening their shops as per the train movements.
- You will be received as per the pick-up point shared by you in the central areas of Bangkok and Khao San Road area between 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM according to the route followed.
- After a short meet and greet, you will be departing to the Maeklong Railway Market at 7:30 AM with the group.
- Arrive at the Maeklong Railway Market at 9:00 AM, the vendors who set shops here on the railway tracks work until the last seconds of the arrival of the train and reopen their shops post the departure of the train.
- The Maeklong Market has plenty to explore ranging from fresh vegetable shops to food stalls which serve delicacies at an affordable cost.
- You would next up head to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, to begin with, take a longtail speedboat ride through the main area of the market.
- Post the speedboat ride take a walking tour in the market for an hour and get enchanted by the variety of items on display like the seasonal tropical fruits, Thai hats, vegetables and more.
- Once your day's tour is complete you will be driven back to Bangkok, arrive in Bangkok by 1:00 PM and be dropped at Khao San road area.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro pick-up points in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Longtail boat ride in the Floating Market.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.