River Kwai Bridge, Erawan National Park and Floating Market Tour
A full-day tour from Bangkok which takes you the famous River Kwai Bridge, Erawan National Park and the Damnoen Floating Market. Explore parts of history, scenic nature and day to day life of Thailand.
- Witness the seven tier waterfall of Erawan National Park, go swimming or trekking in the lush green environs.
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, take a paddleboat ride and a walking tour in the market.
- River Kwai Bridge is also on the list, understand the history of this bridge which is part of the Death Railway.
- Complimentary lunch during the tour.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Erawan National Park is known primarily for its waterfall which cascades down 7 tiers and has mesmerizing blue-green waters. The park also houses several elephants, deers and also several caves which stalactites deposits at their entrance. The park can be explored on walking trails and is also well connected with Bangkok by road.
Damnoen Saduak is home to a mesmerizingly beautiful floating market in a canal, where tourist and locals flock every year to enjoy authentic Thai food and culture. The market is about 100 kilometres from the city of Bangkok and is easily accessible by road.
The bridge on River Kawai was made by the Japanese during their attempt of colonising Thailand. This bridge is a part of the Death Railway, the construction of the railway has its own dark past the reason being the number of lives lost during its construction.
- You will be received as per the pick-up point shared by you in the central areas of Bangkok and Khao San Road area between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM according to the route followed.
- Post a short meet and greet you will be driven to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with the group, upon arrival at 9:15 AM, undertake a paddleboat ride through the central area of the market for 20 minutes.
- The paddleboat ride will be followed by the walking tour in the market, witness the variety of seasonal fruits, fresh vegetables, beautiful Thai hats and more.
- Your lunch will be arranged at a local restaurant near Erawan National Park at around 1:20 PM.
- Post lunch you may trek in the national park premises or take a swim in the seven tier waterfall.
- At 4:45 PM visit the River Kwai Bridge and explore the historic location with a guide.
- You will be departing from the Kanchanaburi region by 5:00 PM and head towards Bangkok.
- Arrive in Bangkok by 7:15 PM and be dropped at the Khao San Road area.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro pick-up points in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Paddleboat ride in the Floating Market.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.