Kanchanaburi 2 Days and 1 Night Historic and Jungle Experience
A 2-day and 1-night experience in the Kanchanaburi province of Thailand, explore the historic war memorials, waterfalls, elephant camps, go bamboo river rafting and more.
- Visit the cemetery of the Allied prisoners of World War II where 6982 of the Bravehearts have been buried.'
- Take a tour of the JEATH Museum and also the walk through the River Kwai bridge.
- A visit to the Sai Yok Noi waterfall.
- Visit the Hell Fire Memorial and overnight stays on a floating raft in an elephant camp.
- Elephant back ride and bamboo rafting and more.
- Company of a local tour guide and complimentary to and fro transportation from Bangkok.
Kanchanaburi is a province in western Thailand, known for the Death Railway which was constructed during the World War II by the war prisoners, for Burma-Thailand Railway. The province is not only famous for the war memorial, cemeteries and the river bridge but also has its own environmental charm as well, one can river rafting and visit the elephant camps. Kanchanaburi is an all year round destination but the best time to visit the province is during the months of November to February.
Day 1: Drive from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi - River Kwai Bridge - War Cemetary - Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - Hell Fire Pass - Night Stay in Somnuk Elephant Camp
- You will be received from your hotel in central areas of Bangkok city at 7:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet you will be transferred to the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi with the group.
- Take a tour of the cemetery of the Allied prisoners, where 6892 of the Bravehearts from Australia, Netherlands and Britain rest in peace. These war prisoners lost their lives during the construction of the Death Railway.
- You may also visit the Jeath Museum which houses the remains of the belongings of the Allied Prisoners, an entrance fee of 40 Bhat per head is charged on spot.
- At 11:00 AM have your lunch at a local restaurant and head for the Sai Yok Noi waterfall.
- Post lunch you will be heading to the Hell Fire Pass, arrive at this memorial by 1:00 PM and explore the vicinity of the same.
- At 3:00 PM, you will be heading to the Somnuk Elephant Camp, where you would stay overnight and enjoy a blissful night on a floating raft.
Day 2: Elephant Ride - Bamboo Rafting - Train Ride Through Death Railway - Drive from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok
- On the second day, wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast at 8:30 AM.
- At 9:30 AM, enjoy an elephant ride in the jungles followed by a bamboo rafting experience in the river Kwai Noi.
- Next up head for the train station at 11:30 AM and post your arrival at the station, the arrangements for your lunch will be made at 12:30 PM.
- You would be boarding a train which will take you across the death railway to Kanchanaburi, the tickets have to be booked on spot at 100 Bhat and the train departs at 1:00 PM.
- Upon your arrival in Kanchanaburi, you will be departing to Bangkok, arrive in Bangkok by 6:00 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro pick-up points in central Bangkok.
- Lunch on Day 1, Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast on Day 2 and Lunch on Day 2 during the tour.
- 1 Night stay on a floating raft.
- Elephant Back Ride.
- Bamboo rafting charges.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.