Guided Half Day Trip of Thiruvananthapuram
Stuck in the confusion to decide a place for those sudden plans? Take this guided half day trip of Thiruvananthapuram and witness some of the major attractions of the city.
Explore the artistic city with an experienced guide.
Visit the temples, museums, art galleries, palace and other significant attractions.
Hassle free transportation and hotel pick up and drop.
Experience the services of an expert driver in an all-private tour.
This guided half day trip of Trivandrum is perfect for those sudden plans to get away from the city chaos. Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Southern Indian state of Kerala, is an IT hub which has many tourist attractions as well. This city built on hills along the seashore enjoys the reputation of having been visited by the largest number of foreign tourists. The lush forest cover of Thiruvananthapuram inspired The Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi to coin this sobriquet of "The Evergreen City of India". Experience the informational trip to Trivandrum and learn about the places you visit, as explained by the tour guide. So grab your seats and switch on the travel mode by availing this half day tour package.
- The driver will receive you from the hotel or residence in Thiruvananthapuram/Trivandrum at 9:00 am OR 2:00 pm as per your preference.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at the lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- During the course of the tour, the host will try to cover as many below-mentioned places as possible. You may choose to skip some if not interested.
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple: Built in 16th-century with an intricate fusion of the indigenous kovil architecture, have an idol of the Supreme Principal Deity Para Brahman, Maha Vishnu/Adi Narayana in the "Anantha Shayanam" posture, the eternal yogic sleep on the serpent Adisheshan.
- Pazhavangadi Maha Ganapathy and Attukal Bhagavathy Temple: A temple of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Bhadrakali which are quite significant temples – In God’s Own Country.
- Napier Museum: An art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th-century host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
- Kanakakkunnu Palace - India's first digital garden in a public place.
- Sri Chitra Art Gallery: Showcases a collection of paintings representing the various genres of paintings in India, along with a few from other parts of Asia with a distinct stamp of Indian culture.
- Madre De Deus Church: Known for Feast of Christ the King celebration.
- Veli Lake and tourist village: A scenic lake with a beach, playground, floating cafe and sculptures and you can take boating at your own expenses.
- After completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel in Trivandrum city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up (only within the city limits).
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Water bottle and snacks.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3675 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.