Mysore Sightseeing Day Tour from Bangalore with a Pet
In this sightseeing tour of Mysore from Bangalore, experience the city's culture and see the most famous attractions. Visit the must-see places like Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, St. Philomena’s Cathedral and much more. We also stop over at Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna on Bangalore Mysore Highway. Avail 14 hours of usage of a private car.
- Get to know the royal history of the fascinating city
- Visit one of the most beautiful palaces in India- The Mysore Palace
- See the Neo-Gothic style Roman Catholic church of St. Philomena
- Get the bird's eye view of the city from Chamundi Hills
- Pet-Friendly tour
Mysore (now called Mysuru) is 140 Kilometers for Bangalore and takes 2-3 hours to reach. Although the distance is not much, actual travel time may be higher on long weekends due to traffic. This erstwhile capital of the Kingdom of Mysore or Karnataka is a must visit destination on a trip to Bangalore or South India.
This day trip is a perfect package tour if you want to visit Mysore and come back to Bangalore the same day. A little hectic trip is like is best done in car and bus sightseeing day tour package can become quite tiring. Booking is online and hassle-free.
- The trip starts with a pick-up in private vehicle with your personal driver for the day.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast (at your own cost) on the way.
- At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- Next, you will visit the Tomb of Tipu Sultan also situated in Srirangapatnam. This Mausoleum of Tipu Sultan is an architectural wonder. Its excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome. Artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in the 1930s in Neo-Gothic style and inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next, we visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of the lovely city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- Finally, we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens.
- Drive back to Bangalore - your private driver will drop you back to the hotel or your home at the end of the Mysore tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangalore city hotel or residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Cleaning charges of the car after usage with a pet
- Tour as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the car till 10:00 pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- 14 hours of usage of a private vehicle (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5100 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.