Warangal Day Tour from Hyderabad
In this day tour of Warangal, which was the capital of Kaktiya dynasty explore the historical sites and temples of the city.
- Visit the 1000 pillar temple dedicated to Shiva, a major attraction of the city.
- Explore the Warangal fort which has four ornamental gates.
- Hassle-free tour including pick up and drop from Hyderabad.
The historical town of Warangal, with mesmerizing lakes and gardens, majestic forts, ancient temples which were constructed during Kakatiya dynasty and rich wildlife is an ideal destination for a memorable holiday. Enjoying close proximity with Hyderabad, Warangal can be visited even if you are short on days. Heritage Warangal Day Tour offers a perfect choice for a quick weekend getaway. Travel to Warangal from Hyderabad in utmost comfort, spend a day full exploring ancient monuments in Warangal and return to Hyderabad with pleasant memories.
- Your tour will start with a pick up from the residence or hotel in Hyderabad at the selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Warangal which is approximately 145 KM from Hyderabad and it might take three and a half hours to reach Warangal.
- Once you reach Warangal, you can visit the following places:
- Thousand Pillar Temple: It was built in the 12th century by Rudra Deva which is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Warangal fort: Well known for 4 ornamental gates, which is a major attraction
- Kakatiya Rock Garden: a beautiful garden which is close to the fort temple.
- Khush Mahal: Also known as Shitab Khan Mahal, which is close to Warangal fort and is built by Tughluqs at the 14th century.
- Shri Bhadrakali Temple: It is one of the oldest temples for Goddess Bhadrakali, which is said to be built during Chalukyan reign in 62 AD.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hyderabad and you will be dropped at the starting point to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- 300 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3630 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.