Warangal Day Tour from Hyderabad
Take this one day trip to Warangal from hyderabad and escape into the serenity of lakes, gardens, forts and much more. Explore the historical sites and temples of the city which was once the capital of Kakatiya dynasty.
Visit the 1000 pillar temple dedicated to Shiva, a major attraction of the city.
Explore the Warangal fort which has four ornamental gates.
Hassle-free tour including pick up and drop from Hyderabad.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
This Warangal trip from hyderabad gives you a plethora of experiencing majestic forts, ancient temples, mesmerizing lakes and gardens and a rich wildlife. It is an ideal tourist destination which offers a perfect and quick weekend getaway from hyderabad. To add to the attractions is the hassle free pick and drop facility for your best comfort. Take an insight into the history of Kakatiya dynasty and the reasons behind these grandeurs. So hop on to this one day trip to Warangal from hyderabad and take away lots of memories.
- Your tour will start with a pick up from the residence or hotel in Hyderabad at the selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Warangal which is approximately 145 KM from Hyderabad and it might take three and a half hours to reach Warangal.
- Once you reach Warangal, you can visit the following places:
- Thousand Pillar Temple: It was built in the 12th century by Rudra Deva which is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Warangal fort: Well known for 4 ornamental gates, which is a major attraction
- Kakatiya Rock Garden: a beautiful garden which is close to the fort temple.
- Khush Mahal: Also known as Shitab Khan Mahal, which is close to Warangal fort and is built by Tughluqs at the 14th century.
- Shri Bhadrakali Temple: It is one of the oldest temples for Goddess Bhadrakali, which is said to be built during Chalukyan reign in 62 AD.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hyderabad and you will be dropped at the starting point to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- 300 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick up and drop off has to be in the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 300 kilometres.
- After 300 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 10.5 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 14.5 per km (additional kilometre charge).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel or Residence in Hyderabad.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 4850 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.