Warangal Day Tour from Hyderabad
Take this one day trip to Warangal from hyderabad and escape into the serenity of lakes, gardens, forts and much more. Explore the historical sites and temples of the city which was once the capital of Kakatiya dynasty.
Visit the 1000 pillar temple dedicated to Shiva, a major attraction of the city.
Explore the Warangal fort which has four ornamental gates.
Hassle-free tour including pick up and drop from Hyderabad.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
This Warangal trip from hyderabad gives you a plethora of experiencing majestic forts, ancient temples, mesmerizing lakes and gardens and a rich wildlife. It is an ideal tourist destination which offers a perfect and quick weekend getaway from hyderabad. To add to the attractions is the hassle free pick and drop facility for your best comfort. Take an insight into the history of Kakatiya dynasty and the reasons behind these grandeurs. So hop on to this one day trip to Warangal from hyderabad and take away lots of memories.
- Your tour will start with a pick up from the residence or hotel in Hyderabad at the selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Warangal which is approximately 145 KM from Hyderabad and it might take three and a half hours to reach Warangal.
- Once you reach Warangal, you can visit the following places:
- Thousand Pillar Temple: It was built in the 12th century by Rudra Deva which is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Warangal fort: Well known for 4 ornamental gates, which is a major attraction
- Kakatiya Rock Garden: a beautiful garden which is close to the fort temple.
- Khush Mahal: Also known as Shitab Khan Mahal, which is close to Warangal fort and is built by Tughluqs at the 14th century.
- Shri Bhadrakali Temple: It is one of the oldest temples for Goddess Bhadrakali, which is said to be built during Chalukyan reign in 62 AD.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hyderabad and you will be dropped at the starting point to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- 300 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4850 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.