Short Tours in Sinharaja Rainforest
A short tour around the beautiful Sinharaja Forest exploring the varieties of flora and fauna. Also, get a chance to spot some of the wild creatures.
- A walk through the thick forest witnessing the real beauty of nature.
- A visit to Kakunalla Falls.
- A day outing with lunch around the beautiful Sinhaja Forest.
Being the last undisturbed rainforest area in Sri Lanka, the Sinharaja Forest Reserve is the rich treasure trove of the world, housing number of endemic species and diversity of habitats. The Sinharaja has a wide variety of flora. The place consists of rare canopy trees and more than 65% of the 217 types of trees endemic to Sri Lanka’s rainforests are found here. The largest carnivore found here is the leopard which is rarely spotted. Rusty-spotted cats and fishing cats are even rarer. Other species found here are Sambar, barking deer, wild boar, porcupines, and pangolins.
- You will start your tour by 8:00 AM in the morning from Medaripitiya.
- A four-hour tour exploring the thick forests and spotting the wilds and take pictures of them.
- You will be able to see Sri Lankan endemic birds, animals, reptiles and plants. And you will be provided all necessary details and explanations about all the flora and fauna species throughout the tour
- A visit to Kakunalla Falls, where you can go take bath in the flowing stream of the river.
- You will be provided with lunch after the completion of the tour.
- Tour Guide charges
- Entry Tickets
- Necessary safety equipment will be provided to get rid of leeches and to be safe from them
- Packed lunch after the tour
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.