A six day or more perfect holiday to Himachal, be it summers or winters. Himachal needless to say boasts stunning scenery, fresh air, and charming hill villages and towns to explore. To top it all we have hand crafted this holiday for you which includes private transport, amazing stays and just enough adventure for you.
- Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley
- Vashisht, Hadimba Temple
- Naggar Castle and Apple Orchards
- Skiing/ Snowboarding
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing
- Jeep Offroading, River Rafting
- Guide at required locations
- Paragliding (High), Cable Car
Day 1: Delhi/Chandigarh - Manali
The journey begins from Delhi, the booked cab will pick you from the pickup point or your tickets for Manali will be booked by us, in this case you will be provided with all the information about the pickup point, time of departure etc. and will be headed towards Manali. You will reach in the morning next day and
checked-into the hotel.
Day 2: Get To Know The Place
The day starts with a check-in. Freshen up! and we will go for city sightseeing. The driver will take you to various famous attractions in Manali. You will be able to explore and discover the places for next 5-7 hours. After a beautiful sightseeing you will be dropped in the hotel and we’ll prepare a delicious dinner for you.
You can ask us for any other special arrangements.
Day 3: Excursion Day
Wakie-wakie with the bed tea. Have your breakfast in the Hotel and soon you will be provided a Jeep. You will have a Jeep Safari via Old Manali and Bhurwa to Rohtang Pass. Enjoy skiing and snowboarding on High Mountains. After these activities you will be taken to Solang Valley for Paragliding. After the tremendous day journey you will be dropped in the hotel. Freshen up! We’ll now have a bonfire party with the loud refreshing music. Complementary Liquors and food. (for more than 6 people in a group)
Day 4: Enjoy the Beauty of Manali
Have an English Breakfast. Get ready! Your Bikes are waiting for you. Explore the beautiful scenery from left bank area of Manali and visit the Castle of Naggar. Have Lunch! And you will be taken for White Water Rafting. Enjoy white water rafting and we’ll go for some shopping in the Mall Road Manali. Have your dinner in one of the best restaurants of Manali.
Day 5: A day for a Hike
Bed Tea! After the Breakfast you will be taken for a day hike to Jogni Fall. The place is known for its positivity. One finds peace in here, do some meditation and then you will taken for some adventurous activities like Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Rappelling etc. Night is yours! Have dinner in any of the best restaurants.
Day 6: Final Day
After your breakfast. We’ll check-out from hotel and you are free to go anywhere you like. You will be informed about the departure time and place.
- Accommodation for 2 Adults per Room
- Breakfasts and Dinner
- Departure From Delhi/Chandigarh
- All Sightseeing by Individual Cab
- Bikes Rental
- Skiing/ Snowboarding, Cable Car
- Paragliding (High)
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling
- River Crossing, Jeep Offroading
- River Rafting
- A Guide will be Provided for Various location
- Bonfire Party ( For more than 6 people in a group)
- All Tax Included
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.