Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 5 Nights and 6 Days
Take the economical Leh Ladakh tour package of 5 nights/ 6 days as in the end, it doesn’t matter how much time you spend in the office working, but the memories you create with nature. Explore the beauty surrounding you and escape into the calm and serene environment.
- Leh motorbike tour if you have a limited number of days.
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
Route: Leh - Khardung-La - Nubra - Pangong - Chang-La - Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
It is rightly said that out of all the wonders of the world, the horizons are the greatest. Take a similar experience with this economical Leh Ladakh tour package of 5 nights/ 6 days and indulge into the pure nature of nature. Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations.
The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter. So have the gladdest moments while you depart into unknown lands by availing this tour package.
- After arriving at the mystical land of Leh, head to your hotel. The tour guide will hand over all the required documents for your adventure.
- Spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace and get acclimatized to the altitude of Ladakh.
- Overnight stay is provided at the hotel followed by a dinner.
- Post a scrumptious breakfast, head out and explore the beautiful land of Leh. Visit the local monasteries of Leh and feel the pull of the magnetic hill. Pray at the Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and watch the marvellous sight of the confluence of rivers of Indus and Zanskar. Return to the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay is provided at Leh
- Post breakfast, leave Leh and head towards the Nubra valley. You are in for a pleasant surprise during the ride on this day.
- You will be crossing the Khardung-La pass, which is also known as the “world’s highest motorable pass”.
- After crossing this magnificent pass, head towards Diskit. Later, the sand dunes of Nubra valley will welcome you. Overnight stay is provided at a camp in Nubra valley.
- Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh (135 km / 5 hrs): After a relaxed breakfast we will check out and after a quick stopover in the Diskit Market and will proceed to the Diskit Gompa (Monastery).
- After that head back to Leh Via Khardung La.
- Overnight stay will be arranged in Leh.
- After breakfast, we depart from Leh towards Pangong Lake (14,500ft), through Chang la Pass 17,350 ft. Chang La is the 2nd Highest Pass in the world. Enroute visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monasteries.
- We will return to Leh by the evening.
- Post breakfast, prepare for your departure. Depart from the mystical land of Ladakh and take home precious memories of your wonderful trip.
- Fuel charges for the mentioned itinerary (Day – 2 to Day – 5)
- Accommodation on Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel/camp
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day 2 to Day 6)
- Daily Dinner (From Day 1 to Day 5)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
- Mechanical Support
- Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.