Parasailing in bangalore
A must do for those of you who dream of soaring like a kite a parasailing adventure is in order.
We organise Parasailing on every Saturday & Sunday in Bangalore. For any other days other than weekends, we require a group booking of a minimum of 25 persons. We also undertake corporate bookings in and around Bangalore.
Parasailing is a recreational aero sport activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle while attached to a parachute. It is different from paragliding which is free flying. This can be done by beginners without any adventure background or any hard training. It is done in a controlled environment under the supervision of a highly experienced ex IAF officer and qualified Aeronautical Engineers, though all activities are exposed to certain calculated risk.
Parasailing is more stable and efficient, especially during the ascent mode. So wake up and challenge the fear inside you as you indulge in this adventure sport. You will certainly enjoy the bird’s eye view. The smile on your face is worth saving in your archive as you make a happy landing. This activity is based on weather conditions and body weight of the participant.
- Beginners without any experience can enjoy this activity even without any hard training
- Experience the joys of parasailing as you soar in the sky like a bird
- It is more stable and efficient as you are towed behind a vehicle and not free flying
- Give you adrenaline a boost as you indulge in this adventurous sport
- Take a flight in a parasail and zoom across the sky to get magnificent bird’s eye views
- This activity has certain risks which is worth taking when you experience the joys of flying
- Duration varies between 2-5 minutes depending on your body weight and wind conditions.
- Min. body weight for Solo Parasailing is 35 Kg, subject to wind conditions.
- Max. body weight for Solo Parasailing is 125 Kg, subject to wind conditions.
At present we specialise in land based Parasailing and is carried out using a tow vehicle.Both solo and tandem flights can be carried out.
- Parasaling activity only. The flight duration depends on the body weight and wind speed and direction.
- Arm guard, Helmet, Knee guard
- Flight time cannot be guaranteed for parasailing cause of weight and wind conditions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.