Trek to Pindari Glacier
The Pindari Glacier is loated in Uttarakhand in Kumaun zone between NANDA DEVI and NANDAKOT mountains. The locals proudly refer to it as the Soul of Kumaon. It is one of the most easily accessible glacier of Himalaya.
- Trek through dense lush green rhododendron forests, alongside streams ending at two massive glaciers of Uttarakhand.
- View the stunning Verdant landscapes of Pindari hills and walk on the Pindari Glacier.
- Trek to Zero Point, view of beautiful mountains around from 12,300 feet.
- Explore the towns of Bageshwar and Almora.
Day 01: Kathgodam - Bageshwar - Loharkhet
Day 02: Loharkhet - Dhakuri
Day 03: Dhakuri - Khati
Day 04: Khati - Dwali
Day 05: Dwali - Phurkia
Day 06: Phurkia - Zero Point - Phurkia - Dwali
Day 07: Dwali - Kafni Glacier
Day 08: Kafni Glacier - Dwali
Day 09: Dwali - Khati - Dhakuri
Day 10: Dhakuri - Loharkhet - Almora - Kathgodam
- Guide and cook fees
- Rent for camping equipment
- Forest entry charges & Permits
- Transport to/from Kathgodam
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equiptment. Please note that personal luggage will not be carried by mules and porters.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 7 breakfast. We provide hot breakfast and hot dinner. On trekking days packed lunch will be provided.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 7+ Days: Full refund (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- 7 Day Or Less: No refund
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We keep our groups small for better over all experience. Typically our group size is between 6 to 10 trekkers. On few long weekends and holidays could see a group size of upto 15.
14 travellers found this helpful
Our tented accommodation is provided at twin sharing basis. The tents that we provide are best in class and are professional grade. You can read more about it here: http://www.vango.co.uk/gb/blog/15_vango-halo-300-technical-trekking-tent.html
10 travellers found this helpful
We serve delicious Indian vegetarian food and eggs during the trek.
8 travellers found this helpful
Ideally trekking shoes/boots with ankle support are needed for any trek in the Himalayan region. Quechua shoes available at Decathlon are a value for money option.
2 travellers found this helpful
Yes all published dates are final and departures are guaranteed. Even if that its just you, we will proceed with the trek.
12 travellers found this helpful
Toilet tents are set-up at the campsites. These are dry-pit temporary toilets and most hygienic as well as convenient way to answer nature’s call in the wild.
10 travellers found this helpful
You will receive good network up to the towns of Mussoorie, Rishikesh. Beyond these network is intermittent and quite weak. Please inform anxious family members in advance that you will be out of coverage area during this trek. There will be no electric charging points anywhere on the trek.