Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer Oneway Day Tour
In this convenient one way trip from Jaipur to Jodhpur, visit Ajmer which houses the divine shrine of Moinuddin Chishti and Ajmer Dargah, making it one of India's most sacred Islamic destinations. Best way to travel to Jodhpur from Jaipur while also visiting Ajmer in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven private car.
Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer Highlights:
- Travel comfortably between Jaipur and Jodhpur with this hassle-free private transfer!
- On the way explore Ajmer and its historic architecture.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned cab included.
Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer Day Trip Overview
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout Jodhpur, which brings alive the historic grandeur, heritage and royalty of the city. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colours of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert.
Jodhpur is the second-largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names 'Blue City' due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort, 'Sun City' for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armour embracing the heritage of Jodhpur city.
11 km from Pushkar bordered by the craggy Aravalli ranges, Ajmer is a jam-packed city in the state of Rajasthan. The divine shrine of Moinuddin Chishti, Ajmer Dargah, makes it one of India's most sacred Islamic destinations. Adhai-din-ka-Jhonpra, an age-old mosque, which is now in ruins, is quite near to the shrine. The city also owns two artistic artificial lakes, Anasagar and Foysagar. Apart from Islam, Ajmer endorses the Jain culture with breathtaking temples like Soniji Ki Nasiyan and Nareli Jain Temple.
Choose this perfect plan and route to travel from Jaipur to Jodhpur covering the must-visit destination of Ajmer on the way. Save yourself the hassle of taking a train and or booking a taxi and worries about extra surge charge during peak hours or delays with our fixed price premium service.
Jaipur to Jodhpur via Ajmer Itinerary:
- Your Jaipur to Jodhpur journey begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence/airport or railway station in Jaipur.
- Post which we drive to Ajmer which is about 2.5 hours drive from Jaipur.
- You may visit the Dargah Sharif in Pushkar which is one of the most prime attractions in Ajmer.
- After dargah visit, you may have your Indian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Next up you may choose to visit the Adhai Din ka Jhopra, Soniji Ki Nasiyan and Nareli Jain Temple.
- Your sightseeing tour in Ajmer will of 2.5 to 3 hours.
- After the completion of which you will head to Jodhpur which is about 200 kilometres from Ajmer and time taken for drive is about 4 hours.
- On reaching Jodhpur, you will be dropped at your preferred location in the Jodhpur city limits.
- Pick-up from any Jaipur residence/hotel/railway station, in city limits.
- Drop-off at Jodhpur hotel.
- Ajmer sightseeing for up to 3 hours.
- All transportation using private Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5175 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.