Garden Walk in Bangalore
If the traffic, crowd & pollution is not your cup of tea to explore Bangalore, we suggest that you explore the green oasis of Lalbagh & Cubbon Park in the company of a local Bangalorean who calls these parks his own backyard since the past decades now. This walk is conducted by native Bangaloreans with years of extensive research, travel, and publications on this subject, some of which is exclusive.
- Visit two iconic gardens of Bangalore namely, Lal Bagh Botanical Garden and Cubbon Park.
- Complimentary water bottles and South Indian breakfast.
- Service of a professional guide.
Spread over 98 hectares of landscaped terrain, these expansive gardens were laid out in 1760 by famous ruler Hyder Ali. As well as amazing centuries-old trees, it has very diverse species of plant – check out the bonsai, giant silk-cotton tree and Japanese gardens. The Lal Bagh Botanical Garden or more famously known as The Red Garden became the property of a British Major called as Waugh who later on gifted it to the British East India company. The walk also includes some vegetarian breakfast or snacks from a heritage restaurant in the vicinity.
Next we move to the heart of Bengaluru’s business district is Cubbon Park, a well-maintained 120-hectare garden where Bengaluru’s residents converge to steal a moment from the rat race that rages outside. The gardens encompass the red-painted Gothic-style State Central Library. Other wonderful colonial-era architecture around the park includes the colossal neo-Dravidian-style Vidhana Soudha, built in 1954, which serves as the legislative chambers of the state government, and neoclassical Attara Kacheri, built in 1864 and housing the High Court. The latter two are closed to the public.
- At around 9:00 AM, you would meet the guide outside the entrance gate of Lal Bagh Botanical Garden. Explore Lal Bagh and witness all the variety of flora in that massive botanical garden.
- Next up you would be driven to Cubbon Park for the following walking tour at 10:30 AM.
- Take a walk around the park and feel the tranquility of a majestic park situated right in the middle of the city. Cubbon Park makes you feel secluded aamidst the bustling.
- End your tour at Cubbon Park at around 12 noon.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 1400 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.