Mysore & Coimbatore 3 Days Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a 3-day tour to Mysore & Coimbatore from Bangalore, and explore the places like car museums, temples, parks, yoga centre and many more.
- Visit Mysore Gardens & Mysore Palace
- Witness the most beautiful statue of Adi Yogi Shiva and visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- Visit the local temples and attractions of Coimbatore.
- Hassle-free tour with pick up and drop.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur and service of a well-maintained car
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp using this link Click here
In Coimbatore, temples and nature are the main attractions. Added attractions are the theme park and water park nearby. Visitors who want to get refreshed can come to these places. Trekking the hills and sanctuaries of the surrounding area is the best way to appreciate the beauty of this region. Coimbatore is a great place to enjoy South Indian food. Idlis, Dosas, and thalis are some of the sumptuous foods to choose from.
Day 1: Journey towards Mysore and local sightseeing
- The trip starts with a pick-up in private vehicle with your personal driver for the day.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast (at your own cost) on the way.
- At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- Next, you will visit the Tomb of Tipu Sultan also situated in Srirangapatnam. This Mausoleum of Tipu Sultan is an architectural wonder. Its excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome. Artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in the 1930s in Neo-Gothic style and inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next, we visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of the lovely city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- Finally, we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens in Mysore
- Rest in your local hotel /Stay for your next day journey to Coimbatore
Day 2: Sightseeing in Coimbatore
- Start the tour post breakfast and check out from the hotel in the morning, visit some of the places suggested below
- Marudamalai temple: A temple dedicated to Karthikeyan and is considered to be 1200 years old.
- Gedee Car Museum: You can find the cars manufactured in Britain, Japan, France, Germany and America under one roof.
- VOC Park & Zoo: It is a zoological park with an aquarium and it also has a model of Dinaousar.
- After the day's tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel in Coimbatore.
Day 3: Visit Isha Yoga Centre and drive back to Bangalore
- Start the tour post breakfast and check out from the hotel in the morning, visit Isha Yoga Centre.
- This is a meditation and yoga centre which is located in the foothills of Velliaingiri and is a centre for self-transformation.
- Witness Adi Yogi Shiva statue which has been recognised by the Guinness World Records as the "Largest Bust Sculpture” in the world.
- Spend some time and start the journey back to Bangalore.
- You will be dropped back to the starting location to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local Bangalore Sightseeing.
- Guest can choose their own Tour Plan to explore Mysore & Coimbatore
- Hotel pickup and drop (within Bangalore city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop on Day 3 in Bangalore.
- 900 KM of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 14125 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.