Vaitarna River Rafting
Get ready for a thrilling 2-hour white water rafting experience in the Vaitarna River! Just few hours from Mumbai.
Located just 110 kms from Mumbai Vaitarna is the closest river rafting site near Mumbai. A rafting trail that starts at Savarkut Village and ends aty Dhapura is approximately 11 kms long in which upto 14 rapids are negotiated. Vaitarna is a dam controlled river and currently the only river in Maharashtra in which the dam releases water twice in a day enabling two batches of rafting trips one at 9.00 am and 2nd batch at 2:15 pm.
The dam-controlled river offers fascinating rapids for an electrifying experience as you raft through the river.
You can also indulge in many optional activities such as rappelling, valley crossing, Archery, Kayaking, Waterfall Rappelling, Flying fox etc.
- White water rafting,cliff jumping and river swimming
- Transportation to/From Rafting point in a jeep safari of 5 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.