Bannerghatta National Park Day Tour with Bangalore Local Sightseeing
Enjoy Bangalore Local sightseeing with Bannerghatta National Park Tour. We will visit the national park & tour bangalore sightseeing.
- Visit the Bannerghatta National Park on the outskirts of Bangalore City
- Enjoy a Bangalore day tour and explore Bangalore's major attractions!
- Discover historic Bangalore during a perfectly planned Bangalore one day trip
- Experience the variety of flora & fauna including White Tigers
- Comfortable Transfers in AC Private Car
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp using this link Click here
Bangalore day tour and explore Bangalore's major attractions. Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The centre of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks, hills and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore palace, ISKCON temple, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & many more attractions.
Bannerghatta national park consists mostly of dense forest and scrubland and is home to wild animals such as tiger, lion, bison, leopard, wild boar as well as being an important corridor for elephants migrating between the eastern and western ghats. Other attractions include a crocodile farm, serpentarium and a newly added butterfly park. In addition, a portion of the park is used as a sanctuary for rescued wild animals, mainly from circuses
It is a popular tourist destination with a zoo, a pet corner, an animal rescue centre, a butterfly enclosure, an aquarium, a snake house and a safari park. There are ancient temples in the park for worship and it is a destination for trekking & hiking.
Our driver will pick up from pick up location in Bangalore.
We will visit the Bannerghatta national park, spend 3-4 hours there.
We begin local Bangalore sightseeing and drop back at the same pickup location
*Note: The National park remains closed on Tuesday* please paln your tour accordingly.
Airport Pickup can be done at no extra cost.
- All transportation using Private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and Drop-off from Hotel or Residence in Bangalore city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of 12 hours and 140 KM
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Entry tickets
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs.300 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour is not available on Tuesday, as the national park remains closed.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Price includes 12 Hours/140 KM of usage on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly. 12 Hour/140 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 12/KM for Sedan
- 150/Hr. and 15/KM for SUV
- Any extra charges payable will have to be paid directly to driver in Cash.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- Operator will be in contact with you to coordinate the pick up.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pick up location at the checkout page.
₹ 4255 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.