4 Days Lonavala-Khandala, Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar Trip From Mumbai
In this Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar trip from Mumbai, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and it's attractions at your own pace. Located about 85 kilometers from Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala and Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer a year-round scenic and pleasant atmosphere. Also, explore the lush green hills of Mahabaleshwar and its iconic monuments.
- Take a tour of the serene hill stations in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur.
- For hassle-free travel, leave aside the hassles of bargaining for fares and long queues.
At a two-hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lie the serene and quiet hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not? With its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls, the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations are a home away from home. The journey through the winding roads and lush green mountains is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune Falls, which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country; the Bhushi Dam, which is a manmade water reservoir; the Sunset Point; and Tiger Point.
Day 1: Mumbai to Lonavala-Khandala
- Depart from Mumbai by road to Lonavala, which is approximately a 3-hour drive.
- Arrive in Lonavala-Khandala, check into your hotel, and freshen up.
- Explore local attractions such as Bhushi Dam and Tiger Point.
- Visit Rajmachi Fort for panoramic views of the surroundings.
- Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Lonavala.
Day 2: Lonavala-Khandala
- After breakfast, explore more of Lonavala's attractions, such as Karla Caves and Lohagad Fort.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary for nature enthusiasts.
- Stroll around Lonavala's markets for local snacks and souvenirs.
- Dine at a restaurant in Lonavala.
Day 3: Lonavala-Khandala to Mahabaleshwar
- Check out of your Lonavala-Khandala hotel and drive to Mahabaleshwar, which is about a 5-hour drive.
- Arrive in Mahabaleshwar, check into your hotel, and have lunch.
- Visit Mahabaleshwar's attractions, including Wilson Point, Kate's Point, and Arthur's Seat.
- Enjoy a boat ride on Venna Lake (if available) and explore the local market.
- Savor local cuisine at a Mahabaleshwar restaurant.
Day 4: Mahabaleshwar to Panchgani and Return to Mumbai
- After breakfast, visit the Mahabaleshwar Temple and Pratapgad Fort.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Check out of your Mahabaleshwar hotel and drive to Panchgani, which is approximately a 1-hour drive.
- Explore Panchgani's attractions, including Table Land and Parsi Point.
- You can have dinner at a restaurant en route to Mumbai or once you reach Mumbai.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Residence/ Mumbai Hotel.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 1200 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 18720 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.