Assam Wildlife Kaziranga National Park
4 Nights/5 Days
English and Hindi
Caring Assam - Assam cares - It saved the one-horned rhinoceros from extinction.
It fiercely protects the tiger and the pygmy hog. And for the grateful Asian elephant, the Assam wilds are still home – one of its few remaining natural habitats.
That’s why, possibly, the Gods have blessed Assam with breathtaking natural beauty. The majestic Brahmaputra rolls past wild forests, tree filled valleys, grassy slopes. On one side, lush green as far as the eye can reach. On the other, a regal blue expanse of gently heaving river. Assam’s history reaches back thousands of years. The influences have been many – powerful dynasties, British rule, American missionaries, ancient Vedic thought. But all these have been peacefully assimilated, gently shaping the contours of Assamese culture today. Today, Assam has oil refineries and tea plantations. It has a thriving stock exchange, its IT hubs are humming with activity, its exports range from silk fabrics to tea.
Yet, nothing’s changed. The lingering image is still of beauty and reverence.
“One more glimpse of the sunset over Brahmaputra” said a tourist in Dibrugarh “and I’ll happily die the day after”.
To guests, Assam is hospitable. And to nature and her children, still reverential.
Beautiful Assam still cares.
DAY 01: Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park
Today arrive at the gateway of Northeast India, Guwahati city, you will be received and transferred to Kaziranga National Park. On reaching Kaziranga check into lodge. Evening at leisure, dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 02: Kaziranga National Park
Today go for an Elephant ride in the Central range of the park (5:15 am / 6:15 am) for 40 min. After breakfast go for another jeep safari in western/ central range of the park, after lunch another jeep safari. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
DAY 03: Kaziranga National Park
After an early breakfast go for a Jeep safari in the Eastern Range (Agaratuli) of the park, Situated towards the eastern part of the park. Lunch at lodge and then we proceed to the Central Range for the last Jeep Safari. Overnight at Kaziranga.
DAY 04: Kaziranga National Park
Today early morning after breakfast we will drive to the Eastern range of the park for a Boat cruise ( country made motor run boat ) in The River Brahmaputra for endangered river Dolphin for about 02hrs , where you might also get change to encounter with Wild Elephants and Royal Bengal Tiger on the river bank. Drive back to lodge and after lunch and refreshment go for the final Jeep safari in the Central range of the park. Dinner and overnight stay in Kaziranga.
DAY 05: Kaziranga – Guwahati Airport
Today after breakfast drive to Guwahati airport for onward destination.
- All accomodation
- All ground transportation
- Inner line permit
- Tea & coffee on the way and mineral water bottle in the vehicle.
- All taxes
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any tips
Notice for cancellations must be sent in writing at least 7 days in advance. Refunds are made as follows:
• Booking advance i.e. the 50% upfront money which is paid, is not refundable upon cancellation
• The remaining 50% i.e. the balance of tour price, if paid already, will be refunded if cancellation is done 30 days prior to date of commencement of tour
• 50 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 15 days prior to commencement of tour
• 25 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 10 days prior to commencement of tour
• 10 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 7 days prior to commencement of tour
• NO REFUNDS would be made from the balance amount in case OF LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS i.e. within the last 7 days prior to commencement of the tour
• The exclusive rights to make decisions regarding the payment terms and conditions especially upon notified or last moment cancellations rest with Trekkers N Trotters’ management only