Rafting, Camping and Adventure Package in Rishikesh
2 to 50 people
Welcome to Rishikesh before noon.
Start for Jungle Trek to the Waterfall (4 kms approx. both sides) and later transfer to the camp.
Get served with hot buffet lunch and then relax yourself or spend some free time to explore the area nearby or enjoy camp activities games Or you can join Ganga Arti Ceremony at Parmarth Niketan.
Later Enjoy evening tea, with snacks and bonfire. Have Dinner. Overnight at the camp.
Have morning tea, pack your bags and after breakfast, start River Rafting from Brahmpuri/Shivpuri/Marine drive dawn the Ganges to NIM BEACH Rishikesh for around 9 kms. Hit some of the most splashing and enjoyable rapids like Return to Sender, Roller Coaster,Tea Off, Golf Course, Club house, Cash flow, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping in this section. In the later part, we float across the past temples and ashrams and Ghats enjoying the riverbank life along the holy river.
Arrive in Rishikesh. Tour terminates with the flash back memories.
- One Night Camp Stay with 3 Meals (Lunch+ Dinner+ Bf),
- Evening Snacks with Bonfire
- 9/ 16 /24 Kms Rafting Trip,
- 4kms Short Trekking (Nature Walk), Valley Ball, Etc....
- Twin (Only couple)/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and or escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature – telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, Parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading “Tour Cost Includes” and the itinerary
- Swimming costume and quick drying shorts for river
- Sunglasses and water glasses with retaining cord, Battery Torch
- Antiseptic Cream and Sunscreen Lotion, First Aid Box
- Waterproof disposable camera with Extra Battery (Full Battery Charge).
- Mobile Phone with Extra Mobile Batteries (Electricity may be off)
- Only Use River Sandals & old Sneakers , no flip flops
- We provide River Rafting Gears & AssistanceRiver Rafting Guide & Splash life jackets.
- Helmets & river rafting gears
- Other required safety accessories.
NOTE : Any local transport or transfer cost not included in this package.
Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if Canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if Canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show.