Rafting and Camping at Rishikesh
Adventure and Spirituality co-exist @ Rishikesh, just 250Kms from Delhi
Rishikesh, is a spiritual town situated 24 kms upstream from Haridwar on River Ganges, The whole place is considered to be sacred as it is believed that meditation at this place leads to attainment of salvation. There are many temples-some ancient, some new along the river Ganges. In Mythology Rishikesh represents the site where Vishnu vanquished the demon Madhu.
In recent years Rishikesh has turned into the Adventure Capital of India as Rishikesh is the suggested place for starting numerous trekking expeditions to the Himalayan Peaks and for the White River Rafting on holy Ganges. Also, Rishikesh is home to International Yoga week which is held in February every year on the banks of the holy Ganges.
- All major rapids are covered during Rafting
- Jungle camps
- Arrival in Shivpuri and Check-in into the camps
- Buffet Lunch will be served
- Evening activities at the resort (Photography, Volley-ball, Badminton, Carom, Frisbee, Jungle-trails and other lawn games)
- Bonfire + Light-Music + Dinner + Camping at the Resort (Palm Jungle Camps and Resorts)
- Breakfast at the Resort + Packing of Luggage
- Transfer to Rafting Start-point and Gear-up for Rafting, listen carefully to the briefing and commands by the experienced rafting guide
- Rafting starts, enjoy Cliff-jump + Body Surfing during rafting
- Rapids covered during rafting: Return-to-Sender, Roller-Coaster, Golf-Course & Club-house, Initiation, Double-Trouble, Hilton-Terminator)
- Float past temples and ashrams and Ghats enjoying the river bank life along the Ganga
- Rafting ends at Neem-Beach (Takes around 4 to 5 hours)
- Luggage collection & Trip ends
- [Optional] Enjoy Ganga Aarti at Ghat near Ram Jhoola (Aarti starts at 5:30pm)
- Departure to Delhi
- Stay in Camps on twin sharing basis @ Palm Jungle Camps and Resorts
- 3 Meals (1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner) + Evening Tea/Snacks
- 16 Kms Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh (Neem Beach)
- Rating is a seasonal activityand weather dependent.
- Rafting will not be done if weather is not appropiate.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that