North Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Take a sightseeing tour of the most happening places in North Goa, region of the 'Party Capital of India'. Llet Goa enchant you with its charm and beauty with perfect blend of ethnicity and modernity. In this 8-hour Goa Sightseeing tour, visit the famous places in North Goa.
A comprehensive North Goa sightseeing tour, a perfect itinerary package for the first-timers in mesmerizing Goa.
Visit Goa’s landmark places like the Chapora Fort, Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more during this tour.
Enjoy service of a comfortable vehicle and an experienced driver to take you around north Goa tourist places.
Visit the popular sites in Goa by taking this north Goa sightseeing tour for an eventful trip. Choose from our Goa sightseeing package to explore this paradise full of beautiful places. The famous tourist attractions include various churches, beaches, UNESCO world heritage sites, museums etc. Enjoy water sports activities in Goa, shopping from the streets of Goa, authentic delicacies of eateries and cuisines and much more. Come and spend some quality time with your loved ones to explore top tourist places of Goa.
North Goa Sightseeing Itinerary:
- You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel/residence in either of the following places Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim in Goa at 9:30 AM.
- Post pick you will be driven to the following places:
- Aguada Fort: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century to be precise 1612 Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Candolim Beach: One of the longest beaches in the state. The beach in itself is very calm and peaceful. What adds to the scenic beauty of the sand and sea are the scrub-covered dunes at the back of the beach, quite popular with tourists.
- Calangute Beach: A big and popular beach famous for its water sports activities happening throughout the year. This is the most popular destination in beaches in Goa for water sports activities and adventure.
- Baga Beach: One of the favourite tourist attractions in the city of Goa.
- Vagator Beach: Vagator Beach has dramatic red cliffs looking down on the shore and two fresh water springs within a stone's throw of the sea. Beach shacks here are few but are peaceful ones.
- Sinquirim Fort: Sinquerim Fort is known for providing breathtaking views, although only the remains of the old coastal fortress stand now.
- Reis Magos Fort: A popular cultural centre, known for the views of the sea and the river, this fort was built in the 16th-century and has now gone through some amount of restoration.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence from which you were picked up at 6:00 PM.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim. Please check add-on section for other pickup options.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Toyota Etios and Suzuki Ertiga or Toyota Innova with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All parking & toll charges.
- 9 hours of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.