North Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Take a sightseeing tour of the most happening places in the North Goa region of the 'Party Capital of India' and let Goa enchant you with its own charm. In this full day Goa Sightseeing tour visit the best places to see in North Goa.
- A comprehensive north goa tour, a perfect itinerary package for the first timers to the sensational Goa.
- Visit places like the Chapora Fort, Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more during this tour.
- Service of a comfortable vehicle and a well-experienced driver to drive you around Goa attractions.
Visit the popular sites of Goa to experience the mix of the old and new. You will be taken to various famous tourist points in North Goa by a comfortable private car. This little paradise is famous for its cool beaches, colonial remains and exotic flavours, and hence attracts tourist from all over the world. Goa has beautiful landmarks, beaches, forts, museums, & Portuguese colonies. Goa is one of the best places to visit the beaches & witness the sunset on the beach.
Goa also has a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Basilica of Bom Jesus. Visit the Aguada Fort and unravel its colonial history. Soak in the beauty of the mesmerizing Vagator beach. Play in the soothing cool waters or just indulge in a warm sunbath on the shores. Hit the streets and shop to your heart’s content. Visit authentic eateries and taste the divine flavours of the local cuisine. Come and spend some quality time with your loved ones on this wonderful trip.
You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car. This is the perfect North Goa sightseeing package to see the top tourist places of Goa in a private car.
North Goa Sightseeing Itinerary:
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence in either of the following places Candolim, Baga, Sinquerim, Panaji and Calangute in Goa.
- Post pick you will be driven to the following places:
- Chapora Fort: Rising high above the Chapora River, this fort has a beauty unmatched. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort.
- Aguada Fort: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century to be precise 1612 Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Candolim Beach: One of the longest beaches in the state. The beach in itself is very calm and peaceful What adds to the scenic beauty of the sand and sea are the scrub-covered dunes at the back of the beach, quite popular with tourists.
- Calangute Beach: A big and popular beach famous for its water sports activities happening throughout the year.
- Saint Alex Church: Tranquil Catholic church, built in 1741, with a white facade, domed towers & rococo pulpit.
- Baga Beach: One of the tourist favourites of the city of Goa.
- Vagator Beach: Vagator Beach has dramatic red cliffs looking down on the shore and two fresh water springs within a stone's throw of the sea.
- Anjuna Beach: South of the Vagator Beach is the Anjuna Beach, one of the first hippie haunts of Goa. It provides a variety of water sports for the tourist to access.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence from which you were picked up from.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Candolim, Baga, Calangute area. Please check add-on section for other pickup options.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3300 Per Vehicle