North Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Visit the popular sites of Goa to experience the mix of the old and new. Enjoy services of a personal driver along with an air-conditioned car.
- Participate in this wonderful trip to the exotic city of Goa
- Visit the Aguada Fort, the mesmerizing beaches of Goa
- Explore the churches of Old Goa while walking around the city and reliving the days of the Portuguese here.
Arrive with your friends, family and loved ones to the exotic holiday destination of Goa. This little paradise is famous for its cool beaches, colonial remains and exotic flavours, and hence attracts tourist from all over the world. Be a part of this spectacular trip, in which you will explore the beauties of this place.
You will be taken to various famous tourist points in North Goa by a comfortable private car. Visit the Aguada Fort and unravel its colonial history. Soak in the beauty of the mesmerizing Vagator beach. Play in the soothing cool waters or just indulge in a warm sunbath on the shores. Hit the streets and shop to your heart’s content. Visit authentic eateries and taste the divine flavors of the local cuisine. Come and spend some quality time with your loved ones in this wonderful trip.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel in North Goa according to the time slot selected.
- We can visit the places like Se Cathedral which was built to commemorate the victory of Portuguese over a Muslim army.
- Take a visit to Fontainhas which is an old Latin quarter which basically is a Portuguese colony.
- Further, proceed to visit Basilica of Bom Jesus which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- We can stop in a local restaurant for lunch at your own expenses.
- We will visit Shanta Durga temple dedicated to goddess Shantadurga which is 450-year-old temple.
- It is mandatory to visit the Fort Aguada when we are in Goa, so visit the fort and know the history behind it.
- Tour of Goa is incomplete without visiting a beach, so visit Vagator beach which is one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa.
- At last, the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels of North Goa
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2190 Per Vehicle