Pushkar Private Sightseeing Day Tour from Jaipur
One of the ancient towns situated in the eastern part of Rajasthan is Pushkar. It is the town that is situated very close to Ajmert hat is just around eleven kilometers far. Nag Prabhat referred to as snake hill is the one that separates Puskar from Ajmer.
- Private day trip to Pushkar from Jaipur
- Explore one of the oldest cities in India
- Learn about traditional Hindu practices on a tour of Brahma Temple, one of the few such temples in India
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Witness pilgrims praying and taking a holy bath in Pushkar Lake.
- 08:30 AM:You will be picked-up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Pushkar. Jaipur – Pushkar (143 km – 3 to 4 hours)
- 11.30 AM: Reach and Explore Pushkar
- After reaching the holy city of India (Pushkar)- you will visit Brahma Temple. This temple was built in 14th century with stone and marble. Inside the temple, you can see the deity of Lord Brahma. Have lunch at your preferred place and later you will walk around the Pushkar Lake. You can see large number of devotees taking bath in this lake to remove all their sins, which is considered as the holiest lake in the city.
- 16:30 PM: After exploring Pushkar, you will be transferred again to the air-conditioned car. Depart for Jaipur.
- 19:30 PM: Arrival at Jaipur, On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Pushkar day tour for all the years to come.
- 2 Water Bottles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All sightseeing & Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges,
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.