Nandi Hills Wine Tour - Weekdays
This is a short and sweet day trip around Bangalore and an an ideal package for a weekend getaway.
Discover Bangalore’s best kept secret – the gorgeous Grover Vineyards along the Nandi Hills. Spend your day lost among the quaint vineyards nestled in the rolling hills, and feel the charm of this blossoming wine region. Our vineyards spread over 410 acres and nestled on the foothills of the Nandi Hills at 920 meters above the sea level.
The winery tour starts from our crushing unit. Sufficient information required to understand the wine-making process will be provided to the tourists. After that the group shall move to understand filtering, processing, fermentation, storing in tanks, bottling, labeling and packaging of wine bottles which are ready for sales.
This includes lunch, visit to winery and wine tasting (5 Varieties).
Barrel room is where we age our premium brand of wine i.e. La Réserve in the imported oak barrels. You will find a lovely ambience with a tasting setup made out of real oak barrels.
Note: Photography is allowed in this session of tour.
In the cellar, our professionals will make sure that you have some fun and taste 5 different varieties of wine. The tasting session would take around 60 to 90 minutes, may be little more sometimes. Here you’ll experience soothing music with varieties of wine amidst oak barrels in the air-condition cellar.
Once you are through with the tour, we have our chefs ready with delicious spread of buffet.
The entire tour will take approximately 3 to 3 ½ hour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please reach on time by 10:30 AM.
- Note: The entire tour will be conducted by a group of professionals in their respective areas.
- Note: Photography is prohibited in this session of tour.
- Not open on Mondays
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.