Taj Mahal Full-Day Private Tour from Delhi
Travel to Agra in private vehicle to visit one of the world's most iconic and spectacular buildings, the Taj Mahal, on this full-day tour from Delhi. See the Taj Mahal at sunrise, a truly unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime experience, and visit the amazing Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and other important monuments in Agra.
- Explore the wonder - Taj Mahal and World Heritage–listed Agra Fort on this Agra day tour from Delhi
- Enjoy the comfort & convenience of traveling by air-conditioned private vehicle with a English speaking driver
- Benefit from the personalized service of a private guide
- Exclusive Sunrise visit
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Delhi
The journey starts early in the morning, pick up at hotel in Delhi /Gurgaon/Noida by car and drive towards Agra through Yamuna Expressway and enjoy the scenic beauty en-route. It takes 3 hours in a car to reach Agra. Straight away, reach Agra and visit Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is made of pure white marble imported from Makrana, a town in Indian state of Rajasthan. The monument was constructed by Shah Jahan to devote his deceased wife Mumtaj Mahal. Counted amongst the 'Seven Wonders of the World', the monument is known for its beautiful structure and carvings. Being at this place takes you to another world where you get mesmerized by the beauty surrounding you. There are many halls and cabins in Taj Mahal, having the graves of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj in middle. Everyone who knows about this place dreams of being here at least once in his life.
After Taj Mahal visit we stop for Breakfast.
Not far from Taj Mahal is Agra Fort which is a massive fort constructed by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. The fort was built in year 1565. There are two more constructions in the fort namely Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj. This is the same place where Aurangzeb imprisoned his father Shah Jahan.
After this, you will be taken to the one of the best restaurant in Agra - Pinch of Spice for a delicious buffet lunch. Spend some time enjoying the lunch and relaxing. After lunch, we continue with our tour.
After Lunch proceed for the tour of Fatehpur Sikri 45 Kms/ One Hour Drive, Fatehpur Sikri also known as Ghost City, Built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th Century, with marvelous red stones work in the palaces Sunset Time - visit Mehtab Magh another side of river just back side view of Taj Mahal at Sunset After Mehtab Bagh – later you will be visiting Gallery of Arts & Souvenirs.
Your day trip then ends with return to Delhi in your private vehicle through Yamuna Express Way.
Please Note: The drive between Delhi and Agra is typically four to five hours each way, but the duration can vary depending on unpredictable traffic conditions on the day of your tour. Please be prepared for a long tour.
- Private Car Transportation - Delhi-Agra-Delhi ( Toyota Car )
- English Speaking Guide in Agra
- English Speking Chauffeur
- Sightseeing to All Local Monuments in Agra
- Buffet Lunch at Agra in Pinch of Spice Restaurant
- All Toll Taxes, fuel charges, water bottle, Tonga Ride ,
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that