Mumbai Half-Day City Private Tour
See the most famous attractions & monuments of Mumbai on this 4-hour private sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture and experience way of life in Mumbai city. This tour is specially recommended for people who have just a few hours in Mumbai and want to see the major highlights of Mumbai city.
- Get to know about Gandhi at Mani Bhawan
- At The Dhobi Ghat - see the famous laundrymen at work at the world's largest outdoor laundry
- See Victoria Terminus - one of the most photographed buildings in India.
- The Iconic Gateway of India
- Hanging Gardens - See the gardens Built on top of water tanks
- Pick-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- See the Hanging Gardens and then visit Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Next, go to the Dhobi Ghat to see the world largest outdoor laundry. Watch the laundrymen at work, pounding dirty clothes in vast rows of concrete wash pens in a traditional way that has changed a little in few centuries.
- Marvel at the UNESCO designated Victoria Terminus railway station, and continue to the fort area to Gateway of India monument.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai city limits
- Fuel, Vehicle
- Any Toll or Parking fees
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Personal expenses
- There is a time limit of 4 Hours/40 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 4 Hour/40 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 120/Hr. and 12/KM for sedan
- 150/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour. To get custom tour planned please contact Trodly.
- Pick-up only for Andheri, Dadar, Khar, Santra Cruz, Bandra, Borivali, Kandhivali, Jogeshwari, Malad, Thane, Lower Parel, Mulund and nearby areas.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Hotel in Mumbai