Mumbai Half-Day City Private Tour
See the most famous attractions & monuments of Mumbai on this 4-hour private sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture and experience way of life in Mumbai city. This tour is specially recommended for people who have just a few hours in Mumbai and want to see the major highlights of Mumbai city.
- Get to know about Gandhi at Mani Bhawan
- At The Dhobi Ghat - see the famous laundrymen at work at the world's largest outdoor laundry
- See Victoria Terminus - one of the most photographed buildings in India.
- The Iconic Gateway of India
- Hanging Gardens - See the gardens Built on top of water tanks
- Pick-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- See the Hanging Gardens and then visit Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Next, go to the Dhobi Ghat to see the world largest outdoor laundry. Watch the laundrymen at work, pounding dirty clothes in vast rows of concrete wash pens in a traditional way that has changed a little in few centuries.
- Marvel at the UNESCO designated Victoria Terminus railway station, and continue to the fort area to Gateway of India monument.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai city limits
- Fuel, Vehicle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that