Old & New Delhi Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Looking for a day tour that covers all the places that are a must visit in Delhi? Explore the must places to visit in Delhi with this private 10-hour Delhi sightseeing tour and learn more about India’s diverse culture and life. Learn about Delhi's rich history, as you visit the stunning Mughal architecture, and landmarks of love, the British Empire, and religion.
- Explore the famous places in New Delhi & Old Delhi on a private full day tour.
- Visit Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fort, President's Palace (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Raj Ghat Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Jama Masjid.
- The tour duration will be approximately 10 hours.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there is a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new.
- This tour starts with a pick up from your hotel or the given address at your specified time slot and covers all major tourist destinations in Old Delhi & New Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) India Gate: Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate built in 1931 commemorates the soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
2) President's Palace (Rashtrapati Bhavan): Known as The Rashtrapati Bhavan, it is one of the grandest structures constructed anywhere in the erstwhile British Empire.
3) Raj Ghat Mahatma Gandhi Memorial: Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Originally it was the name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi.
4) Jama Masjid: The biggest and most famous mosque of Old Delhi in India. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also constructed Taj Mahal, this mosque lies on a very busy central street of Old Delhi, the Chawri Bazar Road.
5) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th-century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
6) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
7) Lotus Temple: The flower-shaped Lotus Temple, is a Bahá'í House of Worship and prominent landmark and attraction in the Delhi city.
8) Qutub Minar: In the end, we visit the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site which is the tallest minaret in the world made up of bricks.
- Your tour will end with a drop back at your hotel or residence in Delhi city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from city limits
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Newspapers and water bottles
- Usage of the vehicle for 10 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2899 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.