Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour
Visit Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private Bangalore city sightseeing tour. This is a perfect one day package for Bangalore sightseeing by a private car on an 8-hour tour.
Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour Highlights
Enjoy a Bangalore day tour and explore Bangalore's major attractions!
Discover historic Bangalore during a perfectly planned Bangalore one day trip
Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name
Taste the exotic flavours of Southern India dishes
A convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off make your travel around the city comfortable and safe on your Bangalore Sightseeing tour!
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp using this link Click here
Bangalore Sightseeing Trip Overview
Enjoy a Bangalore day tour and explore Bangalore's major attractions. Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The centre of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks, hills and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore palace, ISKCON temple, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & many more attractions.
Bangalore Tour Itinerary
- The driver will pick you up from your address given at the time of booking. Select your pick-up time while booking.
- Your tour starts with the pick-up and you'll be visiting the following places during the tour:
- Bangalore Palace: It was constructed in 1887 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the Tudor style. (Timings - 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 230 per person for Indians, Rs. 460 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: which has more than 1000 unique flora & we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace. (Timings - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 20 per person for Adults, Free entry for children below 12 years)
- Nandi or Big Bull Temple: which is famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of rock. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built in the 16th century (Timings - 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM).
- Tipu Sultan's summer palace: which is completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies. A must-visit place for tourist interested in architecture, history and culture. (Timings - 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 5 per person for Indians, Rs 100 per person for Foreign Tourists).
- Cubbon Park: Cubbon Park is a vast expanse of greenery right in the heart of Bangalore city’s administrative area, this Garden gets Bengaluru the name ‘Garden City’. (Timings - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Entrance Charges- No entry charges).
- High Court: A red brick building locallly known as Attara Kacheri is the seat of legislature of Karnataka. (You would only pass by this goverment building)
- Vidhana Soudha: Vidhan Soudha, the legislative assembly house of Karnataka state is an imposing granite structure that speaks the charisma of neo-Dravidian architecture. (You would only pass by this goverment building)
- ISKCON temple: for a spiritual experience. This is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world. This is the most popular religious attraction in the city (Timings - 7:15 AM - 1:00 PM & 4:15 PM - 8:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Free entry).
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum which is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits (Timings - 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 40 per person for Adults)
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to the starting point to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- All parking and toll charges.
- Meal for the driver.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- 8 hours of usage (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
4 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.