Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour
Discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private Bangalore city sightseeing tour. This is a perfect one day package for Bangalore sightseeing on a private car for 8 hours.
Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour Highlights
- Enjoy a Bangalore day tour and explore Bangalore's major attractions!
- Discover historic Bangalore during a perfectly planned Bangalore one day trip
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name
- Taste the exotic flavours of Southern India dishes
- A convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off make your travel around the city comfortable and safe on your Bangalore Sightseeing tour!
Bangalore Sightseeing Trip Overview
Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The centre of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks, hills and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore palace, ISKCON temple, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & many more attractions.
Bangalore Tour Itinerary:
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence at the pickup location.
- We will start the tour by visiting the Bangalore Palace which was constructed in 1887 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the Tudor style architecture.
- We visit Lalbagh Botanical Garden which has more than 1000 unique flora & we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Take a visit to Nandi or Big Bull Temple which is famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of rock. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built in the 16th century.
- We also visit Tipu Sultan's summer palace, which is completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies. A must-visit place for tourist interested in architecture, history and culture.
- Later, proceed to visit beautiful Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High court which are built in Neo Dravidian style.
- Visit ISKCON temple for a spiritual experience. This is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world. This is the most popular religious attraction in the city.
- Finally, take a visit to the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum which is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits
- In the end, the guests will be dropped to the starting point.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- All parking and toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 8 hours of usage
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
4 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2250 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.