Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour
Discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 8-hour Bangalore city tour.
- Discover historic Bangalore during a sightseeing tour
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name
- Taste the exotic flavors of Southern India dishes
Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore palace, ISKCON temple, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & many more attractions.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence at the pickup location.
- We will start the tour by visiting the Bangalore palace which was constructed in 1187 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the tudor style architecture.
- We visit Lal Bagh botanical gardens which has more than 1000 unique flora & we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Take a visit to Nandi or bull temple which is famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of work.
- We also visit Tipu Sultan's summer palace, which is completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Later, proceed to visit Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High court which are built in Neo Dravidian style.
- Visit ISKCON temple which is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world.
- Finally, take a visit to Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum which is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits
- At the end, the guests will be dropped to the starting point.
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges(if applicable)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2190 Per Vehicle