Ranthambhore Jeep Safari
Through this trip forget the hassles of booking Ranthambore wildlife safari, leave it on us.
Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest and most famous national parks in India. Situated near Sawai Madhopur town, Ranthambore National Park is about 180 kms from Jaipur. Visit to Ranthambore National Park and experience the wildlife in evening game drives to this park.
- Get a chance to spot Bengal tigers and wildlife such as sloths, jackals, gazelles and wild boars
- Experience the thrill of safari at India's Ranthambore National Park
Day 01: Arrival in Ranthambore/Sawai Madhopur
- On arrival of Sawai Madhopur railway station or City we transfer to Ranthambhore Hotel by Gypsy
- Check- in hotel then take Lunch. after Lunch proceed for Ranthambhore -Wild Life Safari
- And enjoying DJ Night-fire then take dinner night stays at hotel.
Day 02: Ranthambhore
- After breakfast proceeds for Sightseeing go for famous Ganesh Temple & Ranthambore Fort.
- After that we visit Museum and return to hotel
- Then take rest & check -out from the hotel. Drop railway station by Gypsy
- 01 Nights Stay at Hotel
- Breakfast +Lunch +Dinner.
- Pick-up & Drop from railway station.
- Ranthambhore Wild Life Safari in Gypsy/SUV
- 01 Mineral Water per person on sightseeing
- Morning tea with cookies.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
- To book safari we require Name and passport number for the Foreigner National and for the Indian National need name and any id details of everyone who is traveling,
- Unlike other parks of India, Ranthambore has sharing vehicle system in safari i.e you have to share vehicle with other participant to full board the vehicle
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India