Dudhsagar Waterfall & Spice Plantation Tour in Goa
Spice up your vacation in Goa with an exciting tour. The renowned Dudhsagar Waterfalls, a Jeep Safari through the wilderness, a visit to the spice plantation, old Goan churches and top it off by teasing your taste buds with an exclusive lunch with the best Goan delicacies. Cross of all of these amazing places from your bucket list after this day tour. Dudhsagar waterfalls, the’ Chennai Express’ celebrity is one of the hottest destinations in Goa.Staying true to its name, the pristine waterfall will call you and don’t hesitate to jump in. After the waterfall, please your tummy with some traditional Goan cuisine when you are at the plantation. Make yourselves feel special by enjoying the heart melting hospitality and get to know about some of India’s own spices which rest of the world envies. The tour also takes you to Goas famous old
Churches. Many of these sites belong to UNESCO’s protected zones and they are there because of a reason. Most of these churches will poke the historian in you with their exceptional architecture and interesting myths.
The tour starts with pick-up at 6.30 am (North Goa only) and ends at around 4.30 - 5pm. It is open to adults as well as children of ages 3 and above, as long as their parents or an adult accompanies them.
- Experience the beauty of the much famed Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- Experience the adventurous Jeep safari through streams and rocky roads of Mollem National Park upto base of the waterfall
- Witness the white spray and foam of the four-tiered fifth tallest waterfall in India
- Breathtaking view points along the short trekking trail
- Train passes through a fall, Memorable for Photography.
- Appetizing Goan Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation
- Hotel pick-up & drop for Private Car customers
Pick-up points for Shared Vehicle
- Hotels in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim & Nerul Area
- Other Pick-up points: Heera Petrol Pump & Ponda Bus Station only.
- 6:30am to 8:30am: Transportation
Pick Up from hotel to Mollem. Pick-up and drop locations include Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul. For locations other than this, additional charges will be levied.
- 9:00am: Jeep Safari to Dudhsagar Waterfall
Ride in an open-jeep for through Mollem National Park to reach base of Waterfalls
- 10:00am: Relax at the Dudhsagar waterfall
Swim & get refreshed at the base of the waterfall while monkeys (langoors) keep you company. (life-jackets provided)
- 11:00am: Jeep Safari back to Mollem
Relax and regain your energy on your way back to Mollem for the next leg of your journey.
- 12:00pm : Journey to Spice plantation
Make your way to Goa’s famous tropical spice plantation in the untouched/unpolluted village of Keri (Ponda)
- 1:00 PM: Time at the spice plantation
Take a guided tour of the spice plantation followed by Goan style buffet lunch (Veg/Non-Veg) and an elephant ride/shower (Not Included).
- 2:30PM: Spice plantation to Old Goa
- 3:30pm: Old Goa’s churches
Be enchanted by the Se’ Cathedral & Basilica of Bom Jesus which were built approximately 400 years ago and are now a part of UNESCO’s protected zones
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm: Drop from Old Goa to hotel
Relax on your way back to your hotel as your trip comes to an end.
- Return transport in A/C Car (Private/Shared as per Package Selected)
- Jeep Safari to Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Guided Tour at Spice Plantation
- Goan Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation
- Visit to Old Goa Churches
- All Entree Fees
- Camera Fees (Rs. 30 – 100)
- Any other service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Pick-up from South Goa
- Hotel Pick-up options for Private Car :
- North Goa: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Heera Petrol Station Panjim & Nerul Area
- Pick-up points for Shared Vehicle in North Goa
- Hotels in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area
- Other Pick-up points: Panjim Bus Station, Heera Petrol Pump & Ponda Bus Station only.
- Ideally, drip and dry material clothes are best suited for this trip. It would be a smart idea to wear your swimsuit under your clothes to make quicker transitions through the different stages of the trip. Lastly, shoes or sandals that have a good grip are advisable while flip-flops are not.
- Pick-up in South Goa can not be arranged.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The length of stay at Dudhsagar Waterfalls would be approximately 1 hour & 15 minutes.
2 travellers found this helpful
All transport, entry tickets, lunch and any equipment is already included in the cost. For the quality, staff and activities, it is safe to say you will get your money’s worth with us. Everything mentioned in inclusions is provided.
Yes indeed they are. Children of all ages can go on this trip provided they are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
The shared vehicle could be an air-conditioned SUV or a Tempo Traveller, depending on the group size for the day. The shared vehicle does not offer hotel pick-up in South Goa. For North Goa hotel pick-up please refer to the area list mentioned in Important Info section above.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Private Car Pick-up from North Goa. Shared Vehicle Pick-up from only select areas in North Goa.
₹ 1690 Per Person