Kayaking in Chapora River, Goa
The perfect way to explore the rivers, coast, backwaters in Goa is by Kayaking. It takes you through the picturesque routes and greeneries like the mangroves forest, mudflats, coves, mini bays and backwaters. if you love to explore these places then yes, Kayaking is your thing.
The trip lasts for about two hours. This activity is a favourite for couples and families looking for a romantic escape and to spend some quality family time. We provide proper safety for all the activities, You and your loved ones can explore around the beautiful backwaters of Goa safe and sound. We have the best equipments and highly skilled professionals to make sure all your safety.
Happy photographers as well as go-pro enthusiasts, Monsoon kayaking is a chance for you to be one with nature and point your camera-lenses on some jaw-dropping sceneries.
Fresh fruits and water will be provided throughout your ride to keep you hydrated at all times so that you can enjoy every second of your journey to its fullest.
Book your monsoon kayaking package now and enjoy your adventure with your friends!
- Chance of a close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money & Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by an experienced guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Equipment Rental
- Life Jackets
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop (Can be provided at an Additional Cost)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Participants should be above 12 yrs of age and below 110 kgs for safety reasons.
- You can wear Swimwear or swimsuit, Shorts and a t-shirt or tights, but not loose clothing like saris or veil. Also wear strap on rainy sandals that will give you a grip when in water.
- Please carry your towels and pair of clothes to change. Do not carry valuables like watches, jewelry or anything you cannot afford to lose.