Catamaran Sailing in Baga, Goa
Catamaran boats, for those of you who are unaware, can be identified the world over by their banana-shaped colourful hulls. Their design facilitates movement without dagger boards and can sail in the open seas without obstruction.
Goa’s pristine waterways make for an ideal postcard-like sailing environment. The monsoons only help increase this facet of the state, with tourists flocking to it just to experience torrential rainfall and its favourable affect on the state’s foliage and overall allure.
Be prepared for a sailing adventure like none other on your next trip to Goa with us, where safety measures top every other priority. Our equipment and instructors go through rigorous tests before serving you, to ensure uniformity of operation and optimizing your experience on every journey aboard your catamaran.
Set sail in Goan waters this monsoon, which coupled with its Portuguese influence on architecture has lent it the nickname of ‘Rome of the East. Catamaran sailing is best done with friends and family. It is a great stress-buster for many. It is child-friendly too, so you can be rest assured that your family as a whole will enjoy this activity.
With us book a sailing experience like none other.
- You can wear Swimwear or swimsuit, Shorts and a t-shirt or tights, but not loose clothing like saris or veil. Also wear strap on rainy sandals that will give you a grip when in water.
- Please carry your towels and pair of clothes to change. Do not carry valuables like watches, jewelry or anything you cannot afford to lose.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that