Crocodile & Bird Watching Wildlife Tour with Old Goa Churches
Crocodiles Spotting, Bird Watching and Old Churches
Your Goan vacation will be made more exciting with the various activities provided by us. You can go on a boat trip early in the morning and cruise through Goa’s calm backwaters while spotting crocodiles in their natural habitat. These not so gentle but shy reptiles dwell in the depths and banks of its rivers. Be ready with your camera whenever there is an opportunity to capture these majestic creatures and if you’re really lucky a selfie with them in the background coupled with some bird watching is sure to make for a memorable day.
To complete your unforgettable day in Goa, drop by the Old Goa Churches located throughout the state. Immerse yourself in its rich history and postcard worthy facades. Discover the rich culture and heritage of Goa through these splendid creations.
In this Crocodile & Bird Watching Wildlife Tour with Old Goa Churches, we will ensure you have a unique Goan experience. At a very competitive rate, you can enjoy our modern amenities such as air conditioned transportation, boat rides, Snacks and free drinks. We value your safety very much and therefore invest on top of the line safety gear and apparel to make sure you have a safe and comfortable trip.
The crocodile trip takes you through Mangroves and the World Heritage Rainforest, which in itself assure glimpses of some of Goa’s wild treasures.
- 8:00am to 8:45am
Pick-up from hotel to boat jetty.
- 9:00am to 11:00am : Crocodile sighting & bird watching
Treat yourself with light snacks and refreshments while you watch the crocodiles and birds in their natural habitat.
- 11:00am to 12:00pm : Explore Churches
Explore the Old Goa Churches, Be enchanted by the Se’ Cathedral & Basilica of Bom Jesus, which were built approximately 400 years ago and are now a part of UNESCO’s protected zones
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Return to your hotel
- Return A/C Transport by Car
- Boat Trip
- Snacks Beers
- Mineral Water / Soft drinks
- All Entree Fees
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.
- You are 99% likely to see crocodiles in their natural habitat. Goa’s rivers are home to an abundance of wildlife and fauna and though we cannot give you 100% guarantee of spotting crocs, the sheer beauty of the landscape and those who inhabit it are enough to tantalize your senses.
- Never feed crocs, as feeding them is illegal. Therefore they do not associate the boat with food and keep their distance.
- The boat is bigger than the crocs, there they are intimidated by it and don’t come near.
- We are always equipped with top of the line safety gear.
- Lastly, our personnel are well trained and have several years of experience studying the behavior of crocodiles in their natural habitat and therefore know how close or far you can be while spotting a crocodile.a
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up and drop provided “Baga, Calangute, Sinquerim, Candolim, Arpora and Nerul.