Scuba Diving and Watersports Package at Tarkarli Beach, Malvan
Located at the bank of the Tarkarli Village in Malvan district, Maharashtra State lies Tsunami Island. The island gets its name from the Tsunami that not too long ago brushed the shores causing little to no destruction whatsoever. This Tsunami had caused sand to pile up near Tarkarli Village, resembling a tiny island that surfaces only during low-tide. Staying honest to its origin, the locals began calling it Tsunami Island ever since. From here, your Watersports Package adventure starts
Because of its brilliant location and picturesque surroundings, Tsunami Island soon became the perfect location for watersport enthusiasts. What adds to its attraction is the fact that the water body that surrounds it is perfectly suited for watersports even during the monsoon season!
So for all of you who are visiting Goa during the off season or monsoon season for a holiday that’s easier on the pocket or if you like the smell of wet mud in the morning respectively, our Monsoon Watersports Package at Malvan is sure to satisfy the adrenalin junkie in you.
Speed Boat Rides, Banana Rides, Jet Ski, Scuba Diving
We embark on our tranquil and picturesque journey to Malvan at 8:30am. Our a/c transport along with an all inclusive South Indian breakfast and the beautiful landscapes you get to gorge upon throughout the journey makes this two and half hour trip feel way shorter.
Once there, we present you with an assortment of watersports for your amusement. From Jet Skiing and Banana Rides to Speed Boat Rides and Kayaking, our Monsoon Watersports Package at Malvan is every thrill seekers chosen destination (especially during the monsoon season!). Other rides include Bumper Ride, Water Scooter and Parasailing (September Onwards).
That’s not all; we also provide an all-inclusive Veg and Non-Veg Meals for lunch together with unlimited water and soft drinks throughout the trip. We make our way back at 6:30pm with the backdrop of the setting sun and fond memories to live in your hearts and camera-memory cards forever!
- 8:00-9:00 am: Pick-up from all hotels in Baga, Calangue, Candolim, Sinquerim
- 10:00-10:15 am: Stop for breakfast at a restaurant on the way
- 10:15- 11:30 am: Proceed to Boat Jetty in Tarkarli, Malwan District for Watersports
- 11:30am-02:30 pm: Water Sports Activities (Speed Boat Rides, Banana Rides, Jet Ski, Scuba Diving)
- 2:30- 03:30 pm: Proceed back to Boat Jetty for Lunch
- 3:30- 04:00 pm: Leasure Time
- 4:00- 06:30 pm: Proceed back to the Hotel in Goa
- Return A/c Transport
- Mineral Water/Soft Drinks
- Packed Lunch Veg/Non-Veg
- Visit to Tsunami Island
- 10-20 minute of supervised Scuba Dive
- Jet Ski Ride (2-3 Minutes)
- Banana Ride (2 Dips / 10 Minutes)
- Bumper Ride (2-3 Minutes)
- Speed Boat Ride (2-3 Minutes)
- Water Scooter Ride (2-3 Minutes)
- Underwater dive photos/Videos
- All Watersports Equipment
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3990 Per Person