Kudremukh Trek (Ex. Kalasa)
Kudremukh or Kuduremukha is a trekker’s delight as it offers a range of trekking routes from simple to tough. This place gets its name as it resembles a horse face(Kudremukh in Kannada) and is the source of River Tunga, Bhadra and Nethravathi. The Kudremukh peak and its surroundings are famous for its shoal grasslands, which are a sight to watch.
- Reserve Area Permits
- Approved Guides
DAY 1: Base Camp
- Participants to reach Kalasa and leave their vehicles in an approved parking space.
- Leave for Mullodi village which is the base camp for the trek. This journey is to be undertaken by Jeep only. Duration 1 hour
- Reach the homestay and freshen up.
6 - 8 PM:
- Familiarize and visit nearby river/waterfall.
- Campfire and dinner
DAY 2: Mullodi Village
6 - 8 AM:
- Wake up – tea to be served.
- Have breakfast and receive packed lunch
- Leave for summit with approved guide.
- Have lunch in the wilderness.
- Reach summit and relax for a while.
- Leave for Mullodi village (homestay).
- Reach homestay and freshen up.
- Have snacks.
- Leave for Kalasa by Jeep.
- Jeep transport to and from Kalasa.
- Fee for permission to reserve area.
- Homestay charges
- Guide charges
- All meals, as mentioned in the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments