Kudremukh Trek (Ex. Kalasa)
1 Nights/2 Days
English, Kannada, Hindi
Kudremukh or Kuduremukha is a trekker’s delight as it offers a range of trekking routes from simple to tough. This place gets its name as it resembles a horse face(Kudremukh in Kannada) and is the source of River Tunga, Bhadra and Nethravathi. The Kudremukh peak and its surroundings are famous for its shoal grasslands, which are a sight to watch.
- Reserve Area Permits
- Approved Guides
DAY 1: Base Camp
- Participants to reach Kalasa and leave their vehicles in an approved parking space.
- Leave for Mullodi village which is the base camp for the trek. This journey is to be undertaken by Jeep only. Duration 1 hour
- Reach the homestay and freshen up.
6 - 8 PM:
- Familiarize and visit nearby river/waterfall.
- Campfire and dinner
DAY 2: Mullodi Village
6 - 8 AM:
- Wake up – tea to be served.
- Have breakfast and receive packed lunch
- Leave for summit with approved guide.
- Have lunch in the wilderness.
- Reach summit and relax for a while.
- Leave for Mullodi village (homestay).
- Reach homestay and freshen up.
- Have snacks.
- Leave for Kalasa by Jeep.
- Jeep transport to and from Kalasa.
- Fee for permission to reserve area.
- Homestay charges
- Guide charges
- All meals, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned above.
Things to carry:
- Cargos/Track pants
- Trekking/Hiking Shoes, preferably waterproof
- A few pairs of cotton socks
- Water bottle
- Personal Medication/First Aid Kit
- CASE 1: Up to 07 Days before an event - Full Refund, There would be a payment gateway charge of 2.45% as per the bank.
- CASE 2: Between 06 to 03 Days before an event - 50% Refund, We understand there is loss of 50% from your end which is not our intention, so to compensate that we give you an option to use the complete amount for the next trek.
- CASE 3: 02 Days to the date of an event - No Refund, We understand there is loss from your end. To recover your loss, we offer you an option to substitute an other Outdoor enthusiast like you for the trek.