PADI Scuba Diving at Grande Island, Goa
Experience the underwater marine life with scuba diving in Goa which is one of the top water sports activities in Goa nobody should miss. Grande Island in Goa is ideal dive site for beginner divers.
PADI Scuba Dive in Goa Highlights
- Explore the breathtaking underwater world: colorful fish and beautiful corals await you
- No experience or swimming skills necessary! Scuba Dive for the complete novices - safety first
- 15-20 minutes of swimming pool training session as per PADI Regulations,
- 20/40 minutes dive in Open water near Grande Island off Goa coast
- Highly qualified PADI instructors!
Scuba Diving in Goa Detailed Trip Overview
Scuba Diving in Goa should be present on every adventure enthusiast bucket list on a Goa trip. Go Scuba diving in Goa and discover the mystery behind the pristine waters. Professional scuba diving instructors we have will guide you safely into the marvels hidden beneath the seas of Goa.
Scuba dive lessons are beginner friendly and top end diving equipment is used. On account of many first time divers on a regular basis, diving modules have been therefore devised to ensure the right balance of safety and adventure. Your safe scuba diving experience is sure to be filled with loads of fun as you get to spend up to an hour with a plethora of sea creatures, corals and other marine life that you may have never seen before. Goa as a diving destination offers cost effective scuba dive packages, calmer waters, vivid aquatic life and even ship wrecks.
Family and friends who do not want to do the activity themselves can still accompany divers on the boat and be with them throughout the whole amazing experience.
- The guests are requested to report at 7:00 am near Sinq Beach Club in Candolim and meet the guide.
- We will have a training session on safety and technical guidelines and this training will be in the swimming pool with PADI certified scuba diving instructors.
- We will start the journey from dive center to dive jetty from where the boat trip to Grande Island begins around 8:30 am.
- All the guests are provided with light snacks onboard. However, if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the jetty itself.
- During the boat tour, see popular landmarks like The Billionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail, Asia’s first lighthouse and other such attractions. Spotting sea dolphins is also a possibility.
- We are expected to reach the dive site by 10:00 am. Gear up and dive for about 20 minutes at 12 meters deep (maximum). There is very good visibility at this depth post monsoon season.
- After experiencing the underwater world, we will get back to the boat and start our journey back to the boat jetty.
- Sit back and relax with the packed lunch on the way back and the group is expected to reach the boat jetty by 2:30 pm.
- We will depart with a lot of memories of the underwater world.
* Reporting location is Candolim is easily accessible from Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul areas.
- Training session in the swimming pool
- 20 or 45 minutes instructor-supervised dive in the open sea (as per package chosen)
- All dive equipments
- Transfers to boat jetty and boat charges
- Light snacks/ fruits, water/ juice / biscuits
- Packed lunch
- Dolphin sighting (if its your lucky day)
- Underwater photos and a short video from your dive.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
37 travellers found this helpful
We are PADI Certified dive center and one of the few dive centers in Goa authorized to conduct PADI professional courses. Trust our experienced and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures.
54 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
55 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
54 travellers found this helpful
Non-divers and snorkelers are welcome. Do bear in mind though that most of these cruises are designed primarily for diving, not snorkeling. Prices for non-divers are Rs. 1500/- per person but children’s below 5 years are not allowed onboard.
43 travellers found this helpful
Anyone over 10 years of age can Scuba Dive if they are physically fit.
65 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
53 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3790 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.