Scuba Diving Experience in Goa
Take the plunge into Goa's inviting waters for a scuba diving adventure around Grande Island. Explore tropical waters of Goa off Grande Island is known for their clear visibility and active marine life as you dive underwater. Fish species and corals thriving off the Grande Island coastline is nothing short of outstanding.
The best time to go for scuba diving is from October to mid-April. The underwater visibility of scuba diving in Goa is 5 to 10 meters because the two rivers that are Mandovi and Zuari meet and deposit their silt. The intensity for the same ranges from 3 to 30 meters. The best part is the temperature which is 27 to 30 degrees which makes scuba diving very comfortable and a delightful experience.
- No Experience or Swimming Skills necessary!
- Experience the amazing underwater world and its marine life
- Scuba diving at the meeting point of Mandovi and Zuari River
- Swim in variety of fish and be on the lookout for a chance to see a ray or dolphin
- Breakfast & Lunch & Beers Included
- 8:30am to 9:00am – Pick-up
Pick up is arranged from hotels located in Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinquerim.
- 9:00am – Boat Ride to Dive Site
Proceed to Boat Jetty and be escorted to the boat jetty from where your boat trip to Grande Island will begin. En-route to the island, feast your eyes on Goa’s dolphins, the Aguada Jail, Asia’s first light-house and more exciting views to keep you engaged. Enjoy about 45 minutes of fun filled boat ride and get near Grande Island. Treat yourselves with a light & delicious packed breakfast and fruits on the boat.
- 10:30am – Experience Scuba Diving at Dive Site (Grande Island)
Our instructor supervise dive for all divers. Indulge in under-water adventure with the exhilarating Scuba Dive.
- 1:30 – Dive site to Boat Jetty (Return)
Re-energise yourself with scrumptious veg or non-veg while you make your way back to the boat jetty. You also get 3 pints of beer each.
- 2:30 – Boat Jetty to Hotel
Proceed back to the Hotel
- Shallow Water Training Session
- Grande Island Boat Ride
- Dolphin Sighting
- Approximately 20/40 Minutes Dive (as chosen)
- Underwater dive photos/Videos
- Snacks and Juice
- 3 Pints of Beer after your Scuba Dive
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop (Only from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinquerim area)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinquerim
₹ 2990 Per Person