Scuba Diving Experience in Goa
Take the plunge into Goa's inviting waters for a scuba diving adventure around Grande Island. Explore tropical waters of Goa off Grande Island is known for their clear visibility and active marine life as you dive underwater.
- No swimming skills or experience necessary!
- Experience the amazing underwater world and its marine life.
- Scuba diving at the meeting point of Mandovi and Zuari river
The best time to go for scuba diving is from October to mid-April. The underwater visibility of scuba diving in Goa is 5 to 10 meters because the two rivers that are Mandovi and Zuari meet and deposit their silt. The intensity for the same ranges from 3 to 30 meters. The best part is the temperature which is 27 to 30 degrees which makes scuba diving very comfortable and a delightful experience.
- Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am, all the guest pick-ups from Calangute, Baga, Sinquerim, Panjim, Porvorim and Candolim will be done (hotel pick-up from North Goa only).
- In case the guests are coming from any other area, the reporting location will be shared in the booking voucher.
- From the jetty point, the tour of the Grande island would begin.
- All the guests are provided with light and delicious packed breakfast and fruits on the boat.
- During the tour, see popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions. Spotting sea Dolphins is also a possibility.
- By 10:30 am we will reach the dive site and the instructor will guide us for the diving. We will indulge in an underwater adventure with exhilarating scuba diving.
- After the diving, we will start the journey back to the jetty point.
- We will have scrumptious veg or non-veg while we make our way back to the boat jetty and we also get 3 pints of beer each.
- The group is expected to reach the boat jetty by 2:30 pm and finally, the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Shallow water training session
- Boat ride to Grande island
- Dolphin sighting
- Training session and dive equipment
- Approximately 20/40 minutes dive (as chosen)
- Certificate of diving completion
- Underwater dive photos/Videos
- Snacks and juice
- Breakfast and lunch
- 3 Pints of beer after scuba diving
- Hotel pick-up/drop (only from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim & Porvorim)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person