Trek to Devkund Waterfall
Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
- Trek to the Virgin Waterfall
Day 1: Sunday
Meeting Point : Hotel Pritam, Dadar East at 06:00 am
- Chembur, Yogi Hotel at 0 6:20 am
- Vashi Plaza at 06:45 am
- Breakfast Midway
- Reach Base village by 10:00 am
- Start Hike
- Reach Waterfall by 12:00 noon
- Explore, Lunch and Start trek back by 02:00 pm
- Reach Base Village at 04:00 pm
- Evening Refreshment & Start our Journey Back by 05:00 pm
- Reach Dadar by 09:00 pm
- Trek concludes with Happy Memories
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments