Trek to Devkund Waterfall
Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
- Trek to the Virgin Waterfall
Day 1: Sunday
Meeting Point : Hotel Pritam, Dadar East at 06:00 am
- Chembur, Yogi Hotel at 0 6:20 am
- Vashi Plaza at 06:45 am
- Breakfast Midway
- Reach Base village by 10:00 am
- Start Hike
- Reach Waterfall by 12:00 noon
- Explore, Lunch and Start trek back by 02:00 pm
- Reach Base Village at 04:00 pm
- Evening Refreshment & Start our Journey Back by 05:00 pm
- Reach Dadar by 09:00 pm
- Trek concludes with Happy Memories
- Identity proof (Must),
- Lunch For Sunday,
- A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Ltrs),
- Good trekking shoes (must)
- Towel, Extra Pair of clothes,
- Some snacks to munch on
- A day sac to carry water and snacks while trekking
- Medicines, Personal Care stuff, Camera, Cap, etc.(Optional),
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel Pritam, Dadar East or Chembur, Yogi Hotel or Vashi Plaza