Trek to Devkund Waterfall
Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to a 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
- Trek in the beautiful evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat
- Witness the astonishing views of Bhira dam and backwaters
- Enjoy stream crossing and ravishing waterfall
Day 1: Overnight journey from Dadar to the base village of Devkund waterfall.
- You are requested to report at Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) which is the first pick up point.
- Meet the guide and fellow travellers and start the journey from Dadar and take an overnight journey to the base village of Devkund.
Day 2: Trek to Devkund waterfall and journey back to Mumbai.
- Reach the base of the village by 4:30 AM and you will have a short walk to the Bhira.
- Freshen up and have breakfast and Bhira and there will be a short introduction about the trek.
- Post which, start the trek with the company of your guide.
- Reach the waterfall and you can take a dip and enjoy the ravishing waterfall.
- By 1:00 PM you will start the trek back to the base village and you are expected to reach the village by 2:30 PM.
- Have a sumptuous lunch at the village and post which you will start the journey back to Mumbai.
- At last, you are expected to reach Mumbai by 8:30 and you are dropped at the starting point to end the trek.
- Transportation from Dadar and back (non air-conditioned bus)
- Toll and parking charges
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Breakfast and lunch (Veg only)
- Basic first aid kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.