Old Goa Bicycle Tour
Taking a bike tour is easy, lots of fun and a truly memorable way to see real Goa. Cycle past some of Goa’s top sights on a guided tour with the finest guides telling you about what was once India’s second-largest city, but is now a collection of fine churches.
Start from Goa’s capital, Panaji. Take the magnificent Linhares Bridge and Causeway, built in 1633 and still used for today’s traffic, to reach Old Goa, getting updated on all the monuments en route. Cycle through Old Goa with the finest guides telling you about what was once India’s second-largest city, but is now a collection of fine churches and Asia’s largest Cathedral. Visit the Chapel of Nossa Senhora de Monte, with a magnificent view of the entire area.
- Sightseeing tour of Goa on bicycle
- Knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Use of 21-speed geared hybrid/mountain bicycle
- Group leader and guide
- Use of Helmet
- Mineral Water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments