Sunset Sailing in Goa
Sail out to sea in a boat powered only by the wind, catch a glorious sunset over the water, and return. Adventurous souls can take a swim in the deep sea. If you are lucky, you could spot a dolphin.
Reach Dona Paula at 5.00pm. After a short briefing, we motor out in a small boat to the sailing boats, get in, hoist the sails, cast off and get sailing by about 5.30pm. We sail out to sea, catch a glorious sunset over the water, and return. Take a swim in the deep sea, if you are inclined. If you are lucky, you could spot a dolphin.
Clients will be required to help the skipper while hoisting and lowering sails, as well as during the sail. The skipper’s decisions are final, and must be obeyed instantly and without questioning, in the interest of safety.
- Watch the sun set from a your seat at the bow of the impressive sailboat
- Go sailing with a knowledgeable skipper with experience sailing in the region
- Use of Sailing boat for up to four people
- Services of Skipper / guide
- Use of Life Jackets for safety
- Snack Pack
- Soft Drink
- Mineral Water