Kayaking Excursion at Chorao Bird Sanctuary, Goa
Paddle through the Chorao wetlands — a mangrove wonderland.
Enjoy the tranquility of bird sanctuary in a quieter and environmentally responsible fashion. Quietly snake through the mangroves without scaring all the birds. Mangroves are comprised of very special trees adapted to brackish waters, with intricate root systems that provide crucial breeding grounds and habitats for all kinds of local fauna. Explore the calm waters inside of this habitat and rejuvenate your soul with raw beauty that surrounds you. The jumble of roots provides you a unique experience of Mother Nature.
We start from near a traditional sluice gate in the village of Penha de Franca and enter the Chorao Bird Sanctuary, a wetland with water birds and mangroves. Paddling along narrow channels, we make our way through the sanctuary, taking in the different mangrove species, watching birds and crabs, or just chilling. Then back to our starting point.
- 3-4 hour kayaking adventure in Chorao wetlands
- Get up-close views of a diverse array of birds and marine wildlife
- Capture spectacular sunset views while paddling in calm waters
- Use of Sit-on-Top Kayaks with paddle and backrest
- Group leader and guide
- Use of Life Jacket for safety
- Snack Pack
- Soft Drink
- Mineral Water
Please note: Activity start time may vary each day. Timings are dependent on high tide. Exact time will be communicated to you in advance. Appreciate your cooperation.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.