Water Skiing in Goa
Twist and ride along wakes and over waves during this guided waterski experience in Goa
If you like the feeling of your adrenalin pumping and love the sea, then the perfect watersport for you is waterskiing. Goa is a great place to go waterskiing because of its pristine blue waters. Many people are attracted to this type of watersport because it is very exhilarating and enjoyable. If you haven’t tried putting on a water-ski yet and want to have a little adventure whilst on vacation, you should definitely try this one out.
For those who are beginners to the sport, we have qualified instructors who can guide you through the basics of waterskiing. You need a lot of balance, strength and patience when attempting to water-ski for the first time. Eventually, after a couple of tries, your patience and determination is sure to pay off resulting in you riding the waves just like a pro.
We can provide you with a complete range of waterskiing and safety equipment as your safety is our primary concern. We offer water-ski rental services at the most competitive prices so that more people can enjoy this sport. Have fun and make it an unforgettable vacation by waterskiing in Goa.
- You must be 18 and above (with a valid ID proof) to rent equipment like – Jet skis, surf boards, wind surfs, kayaks, etc., however children below 18 can ride along with instructors.
- Only children over 50 pounds accompanied with a written permission from their parent/legal guardian are allowed to ride with an adult.
- Our professional staff caters to beginners and professionals alike. We ensure to make you as comfortable and confident as we can before we send you out on your own.
- It is advisable to dress for comfort – Swimming costumes, shorts, or any light drip-n-dry clothing for the water is great. Heavy clothing like jeans & saris are not permitted for safety reasons.
- By Indian law every passenger riding a personal water-vehicle must wear a life-vest.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Baga Beach, Baga, Goa, India