Lonavala to Lions Point/ Aamby Valley Bicycle Trip
Cycling from Lonavala to Lions point / Korigad
Lonavala to Lions Point is a 12 km plain road, through open grounds at places of lonavala, followed by a some thick forests. En route we pass crossing the Lonavala Lake and the Bhushi dam. This route will offer you some awesome views of the surroundings, and some good ascend and descend making compulsory for the cyclists at time to paddle hard.
If time and Energy Permits, we can extend the ride to visit Korigad Fort or Aamby Valley.
- Place: Lonavala to Lion’s Point
- Distance: 24 kms (To and Fro, 12+12)
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Meeting point Lonavala Station at 8.00 am
- Mumbai people can Reach Lonavala by Indrayani Express
- Pune people can reach Lonavala by Local Trains
- From Lonavala, collect our cycles
- Breakfast near Lonavala
- Start riding towards Lion point (12 kms)
- Reach Lion's Point by 11.00 am
- Rest for sometime,
- (Extend the ride further if time and Energy permits)
- Ride back to Lonavala, Lunch Enroute,
- Reach lonavala by 6.00 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.