Manali Winter Trekking
Located at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley is Manali, a hill station nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is India’s one of the favorite hill stations and tourist destinations. Manali is also known as the “Valley of the Gods”. Manali offers variety of trekking, camping, climbing and adventure sports option during both summers and winters. So we've crafted a winter trekking trail in Manali during the 20 December to 20 January. This trail is for adventure & nature lovers, people who love trekking, hiking, nature walk, culture and winter sports. During the trekking you will explore some Himalayan villages, some wonderful waterfalls and icicle Shiv lingam. You may also experience snow fall during your trail.
- Trekking & Camping
- Bonfire and Music
- Rock climbing
- River crossing
- Commando Net
- Burma Bridge
- Flying Fox
- Manali Sight-seeing & Solang Valley
- Shivaling famous shiv ice lingam temple
- Mount fatru climb
- Jogani waterfall
- Riverside walking
- Himalayan village visit
- Old Manali
- Vashisht hot water springs
- Arrive Manali, check into camp.
- After having some rest, try your hands on some adventure activities such as Rock climbing, River crossing, Commando Net, Burma Bridge, Flying Fox and short acclimatization trek.
- Overnight stay at camp.
- After Breakfast drive to Vashisht.
- Some time to explore Vashisht. From here, start your trek to Jogni Waterfalls then to Solang Valley via Burua village.
- Evening time free for exploring the Solang Valley.
- Overnight stay at Solang Valley.
- Trek from Solang Valley to Shivling.
- From Shivling, trek to Mount Fatru followed by Solang Valley, making a circle of 3-4 kms OR trek. Then back to Solang hotel.
- Overnightstay at Solang hotel.
- Today visit Snow point, spend some time there and enjoy snow sports such as Skiing, Snow tube, Atv and Snow mobile etc. (at additional cost).
- Then trek from Solang to Old Manali via Shanag & Goshal Village.
- Evening time come to Campsite in Old Manali.
- Dinner, bonfire and music in the evening.
Day 5: Check out after the breakfast.
- Rest of the day is free for shopping and exploring Manali.
- Evening time Departure to onward destination.
- Trail ends with sweet memory forever.
- All accommodations at hotel, guest house and camp accommodation (best available option).
- All transfers.
- AP (tea, breakfast, lunch, snacks and Dinner).
- Adventure activities- rock climbing, river crossing, burma bridge, commando net and flying fox etc.
- Local qualified guide.
- Forest entry fees.
- Orientation and training.
- Party Arrangments (music, decoration, games, soft drinks, cake etc) in Christmas & New year Eve (on extra cost).
- First aid.
- Many new friends.
- All applicable taxes.
- No hidden charges.