Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur Jain Temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort
This private one day trip start from Udaipur and ends in Jodhpur. On way we cover Ranakpur Jain Temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort.
Kumbhalgarh: Built on a hilltop, Kumbhalgarh fort has walls that cover 36 KMs in length and are claimed to be next only to the Great Wall of China. Fort encompasses a large area has a large numbers of Jain & Hindu temples within its walls. From the top one can see amazing views of the Aravalli Range.
Ranakpur: Ranakpur is famous for its Jain temples that are said to be unparalleled in their beauty. The Jain temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Adinatha, the first Jain Tirthankara.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur
- Drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort and spend some time exploring its famed walls
- Have lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Next we drive to Rankapur which is a about 1 Hrs. drive. Temple opens at noon.
- Visit the beautiful Jain temples here.
- Start for Jodhpur which is another 4 hours’ drive from Rankapur
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup from Udaipur Hotel
- Drop-off at Jodhpur Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- 1 Hour stop at Ranakpur & 2 hour stop at Kumbhalgarh
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
- Pick-up only for Udaipur City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Night charges applicable after 10pm: Rs. 250 for Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV
- This is not Guided Tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Udaipur Hotel
₹ 6190 Per Vehicle