Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur Jain Temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort
This private one-way transfer starts from Udaipur and ends in Jodhpur. On the way, we visit the Ranakpur Jain Temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort.
- One way transfer from Udaipur to Jodhpur on a private air-conditioned cab.
- Visit the iconic Kumbhalgarh Fort and the Ranak Jain Temple on the way.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout the city, which bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colors of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur.
Kumbhalgarh Fort: Built on a hilltop, Kumbhalgarh fort has walls that cover 36 km in length and are claimed to be next only to the Great Wall of China. Fort encompasses a large area has a large number of Jain & Hindu temples within its walls. From the top one can see amazing views of the Aravalli Range.
Ranakpur: Ranakpur is famous for its Jain temples that are said to be unparalleled in their beauty. The Jain temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Adinatha, the first Jain Tirthankara.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Udaipur city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Kumbhalgarh Fort which is about 85 km from Udaipur and you may spend some time exploring the famed walls of the iconic fort.
- You may have your lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Next up you will be driven to Ranakpur which is an hour drive away from the fort. The Jain Temple opens at around noon.
- After the completion of your tour, you may start your journey for Jodhpur which is another 4 hours drive from Ranakpur.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur and Jodhpur city limits respectively
- Driver and fuel charges
- 310 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Newspapers and Water bottles
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.